Cape Cod Cook-Off
Hamburgers. Enjoy a show in one of the dining areas.
It's the annual cook-off at the village! And the blue ribbon goes to…
Today is the village's annual cook-off, where locals gather to eat and decide whose recipes are best. The competition venue is at the Town Hall, a landmark with a white clock tower. Come try the winning dish!
A show is presented in one of the dining areas.
"My Friend Duffy" is presented in two parts: one tells how Duffy's friend ShellieMay came to be, and the other tells of how their new friend, Gelatoni, came to Cape Cod and met Minnie Mouse and ShellieMay. Enjoy this fun show full of singing and dancing while you dine.
- From June 6, 2019, to view this show, a set menu must be ordered for each Guest (excluding Guests ages 3 and under).
- After ordering the set menu, please wait with your entire party at the entrance to the dining area. You will be seated in order of arrival. Please understand that you cannot choose where to be seated.
- So that everyone can see the show, your stay in the dining area may be limited. Please contact a Cast Member for details.
- Please refrain from changing your seat during the performance.
- Admission to the dining area will end when capacity is reached.
Counter service. Place your order and pay, then pick up your order at the counter.
About 860 seats
- May close depending on the weather, season or time period.