2. Park Ticket
- 2.1 A park ticket is required to enter the Park. Inside the Park, you may be asked to show the Park ticket you used to enter the Park.
- 2.2 Detailed Park ticket information (ticket type description, price, available dates, etc.) is available on the Tokyo Disney Resort Official Website (“Official Website”).
- 2.3 The terms and conditions of sale determined by each vendor shall apply to you regarding the conditions establishing a sales contract for the sale of Park tickets, payment terms, delivery methods, refund conditions, etc.
3. Precautions for the Park Guests
- 3.2 Prior to visiting the Park, please read “Park Guide” on the Official Website.
- 3.3 In addition to the preceding two paragraphs, you must comply with the “Health and Safety Measures at Tokyo Disney Resort” on the Official Website.
4. Park Facilities Information
- 4.1 Information with respect to the terms and conditions of each facility and service at the Park and other details about its operation are available at each facility location, Official Website and the Tokyo Disney Resort App.
- 4.2 Terms and conditions on the use of the Park facilities and services and other operational content may change without notice.
- 4.3 Some facilities or services require booking via the Tokyo Disney Resort App, prior registration at the Park, reservations on the Official Website, and/or advance payment by credit card. In addition, some facilities or services are not available unless reservations made prior to the day of your visit.
- 4.4 Acceptable payment methods vary depending on the facilities and services.
5. Park Operating Days and Hours
- 5.1 Please visit the Official Website or use your Tokyo Disney Resort App for Park operating days, operating hours, and any facility closure information. The information is subject to change without notice.
- 5.2 Operating hours of each facility in the Park may vary.
6. Park Admission
- 6.1 The Company may restrict admission to the Park due to congestion in the Park. In such a case, the Company may refuse to admit any visitors without fixed date tickets or other admission-guaranteed tickets. (Notwithstanding the foregoing, even visitors who have the said tickets may not be able to enter the Park under the circumstances where the attendance restriction specified in Article 11 is invoked.)
- 6.2 Neither reservations nor advance registration for any Park restaurant or service will guarantee you admission to the Park. As such, you are requested to purchase either a fixed date ticket or other admission-guaranteed ticket to the Park.
- 6.3 Your Park ticket and hand stamp are required for same day re-entry on the day of admission.
7. Prohibited Conduct
- 7.1 You are prohibited from engaging in the following acts while visiting the Park. Regarding any breaches of the provisions set out herein, the Company shall exercise reasonable judgment based on reasonable grounds.
*Examples of acts include, but are not limited to:
- (1) Any acts that disturb other guests or interfere with the business or operations of the Park and its associated facilities, or any acts that may result in any of the foregoing.
- Unauthorized admission, and/or the unauthorized use, falsification or alteration of Park tickets (inclusive of any part of the ticket, such as two dimensional code.)
- Unauthorized use of credit cards, electronic money, etc.
- Tampering with any facilities, equipment, decorations, etc.
- Tortious acts against Casts such as harassment and violence.
- Use of any Park tickets obtained through an unauthorized resale (or scalped) as stipulated in Article 2.4.
- Exchange or transfer of the following: tickets (inclusive of any part of the ticket, such as two dimensional code); rights of access to any attractions, entertainment programs, facilities or services (including Standby Pass, Entry Request and prior reservations). Any monetary transactions among guests resulting from the aforementioned is strictly prohibited.
- Selling or displaying goods, or offering services.
- Commercial activities (unless permitted by the Company).
- Purchase of merchandise or souvenir goods for resale purposes.
- Distributing fliers, etc.
- Public gatherings, speeches, events, or performance.
- Photography or filming for commercial purposes.
- Public transmission or recording of any kind that may disturb other guests.
- The use of unipods, tripods, selfie sticks, or other equipment (hand-size grip attachments are allowed) for photography or other recording purposes.
- Unsafe acts, such as running in the Park.
- Smoking outside of designated smoking areas.
- Climbing and/or hanging on any decorations, fences, or other fixtures.
- Feeding or touching animals, such as wild birds.
- (2) Acts that infringe or may infringe any copyright, trademark right, or other intellectual property right, proprietary right, trade secret, privacy, portrait right, or any other rights of other guests, third parties, the Company, any affiliated companies thereof, Casts, or Disney.
- (3) Acts that violate or may violate laws and regulations, or public order and standards of decency.
- 7.2 Bringing the following goods and materials into the Park is prohibited. Regarding any violations of the provisions set out herein, the Company shall exercise reasonable judgment based on reasonable grounds.
- Knives, explosives, and other dangerous items (including imitations), and any other items that may harm other guests. (*Please refer to examples of dangerous items below.)
- Drones and other remote controlled electronic devices
- Alcoholic beverages
- Cans or bottles
- Bringing your own food (excluding cases where you have dietary restrictions such as food allergies)
- Hard cases and carts such as suitcases and roller cases
- Pets and animals (excluding assistance dogs)
- Any other items that may interfere with the business or operations of the Park or its associated facilities, or that may disturb other guests.
- - Cutlery such as Knives
- - Firearms, including imitations and airsoft guns
- - Pepper spray
- - Stun guns
- - Flammable liquids
- - Explosives
- - High-pressure gas
- - Toxic substances
- - Combustible materials
- - Radioactive materials
- - Other detrimental materials
- - Materials that may explode, ignite or give off toxic fumes.
8. Admission Rejection or Removal
- The Company may refuse to admit you into the Park; forcibly order you to leave the Park; void your Park ticket; forbid you to use certain attractions, entertainment programs, facilities or services; deny you any and all further transactions with the Company (including, but not limited to, Park ticket purchase, Park admission, purchases of merchandise and/or services, and membership enrollment in any programs); or otherwise deny you access to the premises of the Company if you are found liable for any of the following (collectively, the “Company’s Response”). Regarding any violations of the provisions set out herein, the Company shall exercise a reasonable judgment based on reasonable grounds.
(1) Prohibited conducts specified in Article 7 above.
(2) Non-compliance with the precaution statements presented at each facility or service, and/or disobeying the requests from the Casts.
(4) If you are or belong to:
- (4.1) An organized crime group, a member thereof, a former member of an organized crime group who has already withdrawn from it but 5 years have not elapsed since their withdrawal, a quasi-member of an organized crime group or its associates, a corporate racketeer, or other anti-social forces (hereinafter referred to as “Organized Crime Groups or Gangs”)
- (4.2) Corporate entities or other types of organizations run and/or controlled by Organized Crime Groups or Gangs, or any members thereof
- (4.3) Corporate entities whose executives are a member of Organized Crime Groups or Gangs, or any members thereof
9. Security Checks
- 9.1 When entering or reentering the Park, guests must undergo hand-baggage, outfit, and security inspections (collectively referred to as “Security Inspections”) using metal detection devices as stipulated by the Company unless specifically exempted by the Company.
- 9.2 Should you refuse to undergo the said Security Inspections, the Company will refuse to admit you or your baggage into the Park.
- 9.3 For the purpose of security, the Company may inspect your baggage in the Park.
- 9.4 The Company may refuse to admit you into the Park or may force you to leave the Park should you not comply with the Company’s dress (including shoes) code. The following are the violations:
- Provocative attire or any attire that could disturb other guests.
- Balaclavas or any other masks that hide most of your face (unless medically mandated).
- Anything that drags on the ground.
- Exposure of tattoos with inappropriate words or designs
- Clothing that can be mistaken for Disney characters and/or Casts.
- Commercial advertising activities.
- Full body costume for junior high school students and above (There may be separate rules for the Halloween costumes.)
- 10.2 For certain types of Park tickets, a facial recognition system will be used and a photograph will be taken of you at the time of admission.
- 10.3 The Company may carry out photography, filming or videotaping (collectively referred to as “Recording”) of Park facilities and entertainment programs; on such occasions, you may be the subject of such Recording. The Company may use the final products made from such Recording for news reporting, advertising, promotion, merchandise, etc.
- 10.4 The Parks are equipped with surveillance cameras for security purposes. The video footage and images recorded by these cameras are stored securely and deleted after a prescribed retention period, in accordance with the internal regulations of the Company.
- 10.5 You can use the video footage and images you have taken in the Park for your private use only, provided, however, that doing so will not cause harm or trouble to any other guests.
- 10.6 If you do want to take a photo or video footage of any Casts (excluding show or parade performers), please obtain prior consent from the Casts in question.
- 10.7 At some attractions, the Company may take a photo of you while using the attraction and the photos will be available for sale; at other attractions, the Company may take photos of you and display them for staging purposes at the attraction.
11. Park Suspension or Closure
- 11.1 Should any of the following events occur, the Company shall be able to do the following for the duration deemed necessary by the Company: cease, interrupt, suspend or change the day-to-day operation of the Park, in whole or in part, without prior notice; change, or shorten operating hours; impose a limit on the number of guests allowed to enter the Park; and/or temporarily close the Park.
- (1) When performing maintenance of any of its facilities and equipment (including the Tokyo Disney Resort App) for safety, technical, or system-related reasons;
- (2) In the event the Park becomes inoperable due to Force Majeure such as acts of God, fire, electric power outage (including planned electric blackouts), suspension of public transportation service, etc.;
- (3) In the event the Park becomes inoperable due to reasons beyond the Company’s control, such as the spread of an infectious disease or a request from an administrative agency to reduce or suspend operations or other administrative guidance;
- (4) In the event that the Company determines that any other reasons similar to the preceding items have occurred.
- 11.2 Should you suffer any loss or damage as a result of the aforementioned, the Company, its affiliates and Disney shall not be held liable to you unless legally required.
12. Liability and Disclaimer of the Company
- 12.1 Should the Company be held liable for the damages you have incurred while using the Park, the Company shall be obligated to reimburse you the for the damages, excluding any lost profits or special damages unless caused intentionally or due to the gross negligence of the Company.
- 12.2 The Company, its affiliated companies, and Disney shall not be held liable to you for any accidents as a result of your carelessness or for any troubles between the guests, unless legally required. You shall be solely responsible for your baggage and valuables.
- 12.3 Due to the operational status of the park or weather conditions, the operating contents, operating hours, performance times, and usage and viewing methods of attractions, shops, restaurants, entertainment programs, services, etc. may be changed, canceled, or shortened without notice.
- 12.4 Merchandise, restaurant menu items, souvenir goods, and services are subject to change without notice. In addition, merchandise and souvenir goods may run out of stock, may be terminated or temporarily suspended, or the number of items for purchase may be limited. Restaurant menus and services may be terminated, temporarily suspended, etc. due to operational conditions or other reasons.
- 12.5 Should you incur any damages arising in connection with preceding paragraphs 12.3 and 12.4, the Company, its affiliated companies and Disney shall not be held liable to you, nor shall the Company reimburse you the purchase price of the Park ticket or any other expenses you have incurred.
- 12.6 Should you incur any damages because the Company (a) has invoked the Company’s response against you pursuant to Article 8, or (b) has taken measures against you pursuant to Article 9, the Company, its affiliates and Disney shall not be held liable to you unless there are reasons attributable to us. In such a case, the Company shall not reimburse you the purchase price for the Park ticket or any other expenses you have incurred.
13. Your Liability
- In the event the Company incurs any damages as a result of your intentional act or negligence, you shall be held liable to compensate the Company for the said damages.
14. Copyright and other Rights
- All rights, including but not limited to ownership rights and copyrights, of all information, including leaflets, provided by the Company to guests when using the Park shall belong to the Company, provided, however, that the rights belonging to Disney that are included therein shall remain the property of Disney.
15. Governing Law
Established on December 19, 2022