Tempura and other Japanese dishes.
A restaurant where Japanese immigrants in New York gather
Owned by a Japanese immigrant, this restaurant is in a former fish market. The windows look out on New York harbor while the signs on the walls still list up the fresh seafood that used to be sold here. The Japanese dishes served here go well with sake.
Advance booking of Priority Seating is recommended.
・Advance bookings can be made online from 10:00 a.m. (JST) one month before to 8:59 p.m. (JST) the day before you wish to dine.
・Online bookings on day of visit accepted starting from 9:00 a.m. (JST) .
- On the day of visit, Priority Seating bookings are available at the restaurant from 10:00 a.m. as long as seats are available.
Table service. Orders taken after you are seated at a table.
About 260 seats
- May close depending on the weather, season or time period.
- #Priority Seating
- #American Waterfront
- #Tokyo DisneySea
- #Restaurant Sakura
- #Auxiliary dog
- #Children's menus available
- #Special Dietary Menus available
- #Alcoholic beverage
- #Table service
- #[Daytime] From 1,000 yen to 2,000 yen
- #[Nighttime] From 1,000 yen to 2,000 yen