Full-course meals and wine.
Children's menus available, Special Dietary Menus available
Daytime：From 2,000 yen to 5,000 yen、Nighttime：From 2,000 yen to 5,000 yen
A majestic restaurant where explorers and adventurers gather
The Fortress, marked by the large gold dome rising above it, houses this restaurant named in honor of Ferdinand Magellan, the renowned explorer from the Golden Age of Exploration. Enjoy cuisine inspired by dishes from around the world as you dine amid objects that tell of the discoveries made through the exploration of the oceans and the study of astronomy during that era. A rich selection of wine is also available.
Advance booking of Priority Seating is recommended.
・Advance bookings can be made online from 10:00 a.m. (JST) one month before to 8:59 p.m. (JST) the day before you wish to dine.
・Online bookings on day of visit accepted starting from 9:00 a.m. (JST) .
- On the day of visit, Priority Seating bookings are available at the restaurant from 10:00 a.m. as long as seats are available.
Table service. Orders taken after you are seated at a table.
About 200 seats
- Restaurant hours may differ from Park operating hours.
- May close depending on the weather, season or time period.
- #Priority Seating
- #Mediterranean Harbor
- #Tokyo DisneySea
- #Auxiliary dog
- #Children's menus available
- #Special Dietary Menus available
- #Alcoholic beverage
- #Table service
- #[Daytime] From 2,000 yen to 4,000 yen
- #[Daytime] From 4,000 yen～
- #[Nighttime] From 2,000 yen to 4,000 yen
- #[Nighttime] From 4,000 yen~