Chinese dishes such as fried rice, dim sum, and more
Captain Nemo's favorite Chinese dishes
Inside a cavern in Mysterious Island, is the geothermal power station powered by Mount Prometheus, providing energy for Captain Nemo's scientific base. This buffeteria uses energy from the power station, and serves Nemo's hard working crew. And now, visitors to Mysterious Island can also enjoy a hearty meal here. The restaurant setting is unique, but the food's the real thing!
Buffeteria service. Place your choices on a tray, and after paying, you will be seated.
About 610 seats
- May close depending on the weather, season or time period.
- #Mysterious Island
- #Tokyo DisneySea
- #Disney character motif
- #Mickey shaped items
- #Vulcania Restaurant
- #Auxiliary dog
- #Children's menus available
- #Special Dietary Menus available
- #Alcoholic beverage
- #Baffeteria service
- #[Daytime] From 1,000 yen to 2,000 yen
- #[Nighttime] From 1,000 yen to 2,000 yen