Ristorante di Canaletto
Wood-fired pizza and set menu with choice of pizza.
An Italian restaurant set in a nobleman's palace
Enjoy pasta or wood-fired pizza together with wine or beer at this elegant restaurant along the romantic canal. The restaurant is named for Canaletto, the Italian artist renowned for his landscapes of Venice. Reproductions of some of his fine paintings adorn the walls of the restaurant.
Advance booking of Priority Seating is recommended.Advance booking of Priority Seating is recommended.
・Advance bookings can be made online from 10:00 a.m. (JST) one month before to 8:59 p.m. (JST) the day before you wish to dine.
・Online bookings on day of visit accepted starting from 9:00 a.m. (JST) .
- On the day of visit, Priority Seating bookings are available at the restaurant from 10:00 a.m. as long as seats are available.
Table service. Orders taken after you are seated at a table.
About 220 seats
- May close depending on the weather, season or time period.
- #Priority Seating
- #Mediterranean Harbor
- #Tokyo DisneySea
- #Ristorante di Canaletto
- #Auxiliary dog
- #Children's menus available
- #Special Dietary Menus available
- #Alcoholic beverage
- #Table service
- #[Daytime] From 2,000 yen to 4,000 yen
- #[Daytime] From 4,000 yen～
- #[Nighttime] From 2,000 yen to 4,000 yen
- #[Nighttime] From 4,000 yen~