Zambini Brothers' Ristorante
Pasta, pizza, and more.
Daytime：1,000 yen or less、Nighttime：1,000 yen or less
Hosted by Meiji Co., Ltd.
What's your favorite dish from the three Zambini brothers?
They say that the Zambini family where among the first to develop this region, producing fine wine and quality olive oil and their business was handed down from generation to generation. In the early 20th century, the three Zambini brothers converted the winery into this Italian restaurant serving each brother's favorite dishes to the villagers as well as to travelers just passing through. Please come enjoy the brothers' hospitality.
Counter service. Place your order and pay, then pick up your order at the counter.
About 840 seats
- Restaurant hours may differ from Park operating hours.
- May close depending on the weather, season or time period.
- #Mediterranean Harbor
- #Tokyo DisneySea
- #Zambini Brothers' Ristorante
- #Auxiliary dog
- #Special Dietary Menus available
- #Alcoholic beverage
- #Good for large parties
- #Counter service
- #[Daytime] to 500 yen
- #[Daytime] From 500 yen to 1,000 yen
- #[Nighttime] to 500 yen
- #[Nighttime] From 500 yen to 1,000 yen