About Disney Mobile Order
Disney Mobile Order allows guests to place an order from the menus of eligible restaurants at the Parks anytime and from anywhere in the Park without waiting in line at the restaurant. This service is available on the Tokyo Disney Resort App after entering the Park.
- With Disney Mobile Order, guests can order menu items in advance by selecting a restaurant and the arrival time of their choice using the Tokyo Disney Resort App.
- Go to the restaurant at the designated time, and tap “I’m Here” on the App.
- Guests will be notified on the App about the pick-up location when the order is ready. Please go to the designated pick-up location.
- Disney Mobile Order is available on the Tokyo Disney Resort App.
- Only credit cards are accepted as method of payment. Please see here for information about the credit cards accepted.
- Guests who do not have the Tokyo Disney Resort App or a credit card will not be able to use Disney Mobile Order.
- Disney Mobile Order may become unavailable depending on operating conditions.
- Please check the Tokyo Disney Resort App in advance for availability.
- Downloading the Tokyo Disney Resort App on your smartphone in advance of your visit is recommended.
- To make bookings and purchases you must log in with a registered Disney Account. If you do not have a Disney Account, please register from here (user registration on the bookings/purchases page).
- More restaurants are scheduled to be added at a later date.
For details, please check the Select Restaurant page of Disney Mobile Order on the Tokyo Disney Resort App.
How to Use Disney Mobile Order
Step 1: Preparation
First, tap "Disney Mobile Order" under "My Plan" on the Tokyo Disney Resort App.
Step 2: Select restaurant
Tap the restaurant of your choice.
The selections that are not available will be displayed as “Unavailable.”
Step 3: Select time
Select your arrival time by tapping the time available.
The selections that are not available will be displayed as “Not Available” or “Out of Stock.”
Step 4: Select menu item
Select the menu item and quantity, and tap “Add to Cart.”
Step 5: Check details
Check arrival time and order details, payment method, and all other entries, and tap “Place Order.”
- You can check your order details (restaurant, arrival time, menu items) under “My Plan” on the Tokyo Disney Resort App.
How to Pick Up Your Order
Step 1: Receive notification
At the arrival time of your order, you will be notified via push notifications. Please go to the restaurant.
- Please make sure that your push notification for the App is turned on.
Step 2: Tap “I’m Here” after arriving at the restaurant
After tapping this button, your order will be processed by credit card payment. You will not be able to cancel your order after this point.
Step 3: Receive push notification and pick up your order
Once your order is ready, a counter number of your order will be displayed on the App.
Go to the counter, present the screen on the App displaying the pick-up number, and pick up your order.
Regarding Disney Mobile Order
- Disney Mobile Order is valid for use only on the day of your visit, during the designated time for the restaurant selected.
- Disney Mobile Order may be unavailable on certain days or times depending on operating conditions.
- Changes to the order or arrival time, cancellations or refunds due to guests’ personal reasons will not be accepted after pressing the “I’m here” button.
- Your Disney Mobile Order cannot be transferred to a third party whether as a gift or for profit. Violations will result in invalidating your eligibility (regardless of whether or not the Disney Mobile Order was for resale, etc.). In addition, refund requests will not be accepted for Disney Mobile Order which was invalidated as a result.
- Guests under age 18 wishing to make a purchase will require a consent from the guardian.
- Concept images only, and the actual page on the app may differ.