A thrilling trip on a log boat awaits you!
Board a log boat and go off on a fun adventure! Be prepared for a 45-degree drop down a 16-meter high waterfall! Your plunge will be captured on film. Visit Splashdown Photos to purchase a copy.
- Guests who do not meet the height requirement (90 cm) may not ride.
- Guests may not ride if they cannot fit properly into the seat, or if the shoulder bar cannot properly be secured.
- To ride, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, heart, back, or neck problems, motion sickness, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this ride.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Persons of advanced age should not ride.
About Standby Pass
Standby Pass for this attraction can be obtained through the Tokyo Disney Resort App after entering the Park. You will be able to enter the attraction queue during the assigned time on your Standby Pass.
- Please do not take photos or videos during the ride.
- During the ride, the boat slips down four slopes. (Longest slope: about 16 meters. Steepest incline: 45 degrees.)
- #Standby Pass required
- #Critter Country
- #Tokyo Disneyland
- #Splash Mountain
- #Single Riders
- #Go through darkness
- #Speed / Thrills
- #Not for expectant mothers
- #Must be able to sit without assistance
- #Over 90 cm OK
- #Over 102 cm OK
- #Under 195 cm OK
- #Over 117 cm OK
- #Under 102 cm OK
- #Under 117 cm OK
- #can sit unaided
- #no scary characters
- #no loud sounds
- #no spinning