A thrilling trip on a log boat awaits you!
This boat ride takes you through the world of Disney's classic film, Song of the South. But be prepared for a 45-degree drop down a 16-meter high waterfall! Your plunge will be captured on film. Visit Splashdown Photos to purchase a copy.
- Guests who do not meet the height requirement (90 cm) may not ride.
- Guests may not ride if they cannot fit properly into the seat, or if the shoulder bar cannot properly be secured.
- To ride, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, heart, back, or neck problems, motion sickness, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this ride.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Persons of advanced age should not ride.
- Please do not take photos or videos during the ride.
- During the ride, the boat slips down four slopes. (Longest slope: about 16 meters. Steepest incline: 45 degrees.)
A shot of your plunge!This is a boat ride through the Disney film Song of the South. Your expressions as you plunge down at a maximum angle of 45 degrees will be caught on film. You can purchase the photo at Splashdown Photos after your ride. What do you look like on the plunge?
- #FASTPASS Attraction
- #Critter Country
- #Tokyo Disneyland
- #Splash Mountain
- #Single Riders
- #Go through darkness
- #Speed / Thrills
- #Not for expectant mothers
- #Must be able to sit without assistance
- #Over 90 cm OK
- #Over 102 cm OK
- #Under 195 cm OK
- #Over 117 cm OK
- #Under 102 cm OK
- #Under 117 cm OK
- #can sit unaided
- #no scary characters
- #no loud sounds
- #no spinning