Big Thunder Mountain
A wild ride with sudden drops and turns on runaway mine train.
It's a few decades after the big gold rush. The rush now is from the mine trains that careen at high speed through the old gold mine. You're headed straight for the rocky side of the mountain or going down fast at a tilt ... You'll be screaming with the thrills!
|Duration||About 4 minutes.|
|Capacity||30 persons per train|
|Type||Loud sounds, Go through darkness, Speed / Thrills|
- Guests who do not meet the height requirement (102 cm) may not ride.
- Guests who cannot maintain a stable sitting position alone in a moving vehicle may not ride.
- To ride, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, heart, back, or neck problems, motion sickness, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this ride.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Persons of advanced age should not ride.
- Please do not take photos or videos during the ride.