Requests while at the Parks
For Everyone's Safety and Enjoyment
Requests for guests visiting the Parks
- Supervise children at all times.
- Do not leave valuables or other belongings (including souvenirs) in an unattended stroller or wheelchair.
- Guests under age 7 must be accompanied by a person age 16 or older when experiencing attractions or while at entertainment venues.
- Food and drinks are not permitted in some attractions and entertainment venues.
- Please refrain from using mobile phones in attractions, show areas, and other places where you may cause inconvenience to other guests.
- Please be advised that in some locations, emergency lighting may be turned off. However, in the unlikely event of an incident, all emergency lighting will be turned on.
- In some attractions, images of guests experiencing the attraction may be captured and sold as merchandise.
- In some attractions, images of guests may be captured and used as part of the presentation during the attraction.
- Park scenes (including, without limitation, Park facilities or entertainment programs) may be photographed or filmed. In such cases, guests' images or likeness may be captured and used, and the capacity of a performance viewing area may change.
- Captured images may be used in news reports, advertising, promotions, merchandise, etc.
- Activities that may cause inconvenience to other guests or impede the operation of the Park or any associated facility.
- Activities that may violate the copyrights, trademark rights, intellectual property rights, property rights, business secrets, privacy, publicity rights, or other rights of guests, third parties, Cast Members, or Disney.
- Activities that may violate the laws or public policies.
Examples of prohibited activities
- Unauthorized entry to the Parks and use of Park tickets (including code on the Park ticket, etc.), and falsification and altering of Park tickets.
- Unlawful use of credits cards, electronic money, etc.
- Damaging Park facilities, decorations, etc.
- Disturbing and violence toward Cast Members.
- Using Park tickets obtained through prohibited reselling.
- Exchanging, transferring, buying, or selling Park tickets (including code on the Park ticket, etc.), as well as rights to experience attractions, entertainment programs or facilities, or services (including Standby Pass, Entry Request, advance reservations) among guests.
- Selling or displaying items for sale, and providing services.
- Commercial activities (exclusive of those permitted by the Company).
- Purchasing merchandise and souvenir items for the purpose of reselling.
- Distributing fliers.
- Public gatherings, speaking, events, or performances.
- Commercial photography or other activity.
- Public transmission or recording of any kind that may inconvenience other guests.
- The use of unipods, tripods, selfie sticks or other such equipment (hand-size grip attachments excluded) when taking photos or videos.
- Please see here for other items that are not allowed in the Park.
- Running in the Park.
- Smoking in locations other than designated smoking areas.
- Climbing on or hanging from decorations or fences.
- Feeding or touching birds and other animals.
Please contact a Cast Member if you have any questions.
Thank your for your cooperation and understanding.