Tower of Terror
The special version of the attraction, Tower of Terror "Unlimited", can be experienced from January 6 to March 30, 2022.
Board an elevator for the penthouse, but beware! A terrifying experience awaits you.
In New York, 1912, stands the hotel known as the "Tower of Terror," so called after the mysterious disappearance of its owner in 1899. Now, the New York City Preservation Society has finished restoring the infamous hotel, and started giving tours to the public. But what happens when you take the elevator to the top floor...?
- Guests who do not meet the height requirement (102 cm) may not ride.
- Guests who cannot maintain a stable sitting position alone in a moving vehicle may not ride.
- To ride, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, heart, back, or neck problems, motion sickness, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this ride.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Persons of advanced age should not ride.
About Standby Pass
Standby Pass for this attraction can be obtained through the Tokyo Disney Resort App after entering the Park. You will be able to enter the attraction queue during the assigned time on your Standby Pass.
- The photo service for the attraction may not be available.
- Please do not take photos or videos during the ride.
- The three-point seatbelt is the same type as used in automobiles. It is fastened from the right shoulder to the left pelvis.
- Guests with back problems should not ride.
- #Standby Pass required
- #American Waterfront
- #Tokyo DisneySea
- #Tower of Terror
- #OK on rainy days
- #Loud sounds
- #Scary characters appear
- #Go through darkness
- #Speed / Thrills
- #Not for expectant mothers
- #Must be able to sit without assistance
- #Over 102 cm OK
- #Under 195 cm OK
- #Over 117 cm OK
- #Under 117 cm OK
- #can sit unaided
- #no spinning