Priority Seating (booking restaurants in advance)
Priority Seating is a system for booking a dining time at certain restaurants. With a Priority Seating time, you can be seated with a minimal wait after you arrive at the restaurant.
We recommend booking in advance if you wish to dine at Park restaurants that offer Priority Seating.
To book restaurants in the Disney hotels, please see below.
Unauthorized resale of a booking for commercial gain is prohibited. You may be requested to show your ID at the restaurant. If it is deemed that your booking was made through such prohibited resale, you may be denied entry to the restaurant.
Booking up to the day before you visit
Booking on the Day of Visit
Book at the Restaurant
Please go directly to the restaurant. Priority Seating bookings for the day of visit are accepted at the restaurant from 10:00 a.m. as long as seats are available.
Tokyo DisneySea Restaurants with Priority Seating
Depending on the operating conditions at the restaurants, Priority Seating may not be available on your day of visit.
See here for details.
|Priority Seating Restaurants||Lunch||Dinner|
|Ristorante di Canaletto||●||●|
|S.S. Columbia Dining Room||●||●|
|The Teddy Roosevelt Lounge||●||●|
|Horizon Bay Restaurant||●||●|
Please note the following
- One Priority Seating time (at Park restaurants or Disney hotel restaurants) each for breakfast, lunch and dinner can be booked in advance. (Guests with hotel benefits can use either the benefit to book Priority Seating for each meal time or through the regular Priority Seating booking method.)
- Priority Seating is a system for booking a dining time at certain restaurants. With a Priority Seating time, you can be seated with a minimal wait after you arrive at the restaurant. The wait time may vary as you will be seated as soon as a table becomes available. In addition, a party of five or more persons may be requested to be seated separately.
- Restaurants may be temporarily closed. Be sure to check "Temporary Closure of Park Facilities."
- On your day of visit, please go to the restaurant with all members of your party that are included in the booking. If you are late, your booking may be canceled.
- A Priority Seating booking does not guarantee Park admission, unless you are staying at a Disney hotel or the Tokyo Disney Resort Official Hotel. Therefore, be sure to have a Park ticket or voucher that is printed with the date of your visit so that you can enter the Park even during times of high attendance.
- If reservations for Disney hotels, Tokyo Disney Resort Official Hotels or Tokyo Disney Resort Partner Hotels are canceled, then all bookings made together with the hotel reservation will also be canceled.
- Cancellations of or changes to bookings can only be made by the person who made the booking or whose name is on the record as the person who will be staying at the hotel.
- From February 1, 2018, Priority Seating bookings for Park restaurants can only be made through the Tokyo Disney Resort Online Reservations & Tickets website.