Priority Seating (booking restaurants in advance)
Priority Seating is a system for booking a dining time at certain restaurants. With a Priority Seating time, you can be seated with a minimal wait after you arrive at the restaurant.
We recommend booking in advance if you wish to dine at Park restaurants that offer Priority Seating.
To book restaurants in the Disney hotels, please see below.
Unauthorized resale of a booking for commercial gain is prohibited. You may be requested to show your ID at the restaurant. If it is deemed that your booking was made through such prohibited resale, you may be denied entry to the restaurant.
Booking up to the day before you visit
Bookings made through
Tokyo Disney Resort Reservations Center
the Tokyo Disney Resort Online Reservation & Tickets
(including bookings through Tokyo Disney Resort Vacation Packages)
Period for Booking
From 9:00 a.m. (JST) one month before check-in up to 8:59 p.m. (JST) on the day before dining.
(Persons who have made room reservations at a Disney hotel can book Priority Seating by telephone up to 6:00 p.m.)
- After logging in to the Tokyo Disney Resort Online Reservation & Tickets website, please go to "Travel Case" or "My Booking" to book Priority Seating.
- Please be aware that Priority Seating for your choice may be fully booked.
Booking on the Day of Visit
Bookings on the day of visit are accepted online daily starting at 9:00 a.m. (JST) and directly at the restaurant starting at 10:00 a.m.
Book at the Restaurant
Please go directly to the restaurant. Bookings for the day of visit are accepted from 10:00 a.m.
Tokyo DisneySea Restaurants with Priority Seating
|Ristorante di Canaletto||●||●|
|S.S. Columbia Dining Room||●||●|
Please be aware of the following.
- One Priority Seating time each for breakfast, lunch and dinner can be booked in advance. (Guests with hotel benefits, can use either the benefit to book Priority Seating for each meal time or the regular Priority Seating booking method.)
- Priority Seating is a system for booking a dining time at certain restaurants. With a Priority Seating time, you can be seated with a minimal wait after you arrive at the restaurant.
The wait time may vary as you will be seated as soon as a table becomes available.
- Restaurants may be temporarily closed. Be sure to check "Temporary Closure of Park Facilities."
- On your day of visit, please come to the restaurant with all the members of your party that are included in the booking. If you are late, your booking may be canceled.
- A Priority Seating booking does not guarantee Park admission, unless you are staying at the Disney Hotels or the Tokyo Disney Resort Official Hotels. Therefore, be sure you have a Park ticket or voucher that is printed with the date of your visit so that you can enter the Park even during times of high attendance.
- If reservations for Disney Hotels, Tokyo Disney Resort Official Hotels, or Tokyo Disney Resort Partner Hotels are canceled, then all bookings made together with the hotel reservation will also be canceled.
- Cancellation of or changes in the booking can only be done by the person who made the booking or whose name is on record as the person who will be staying at the hotel.