About Standby Pass
For everyone’s safety and enjoyment, certain attractions require a Standby Pass for admission.
Depending on the attraction, there are times when only guests with a Standby Pass will be admitted.
A Standby Pass can be obtained by using the Tokyo Disney Resort App after entering the Park. You will be able to enter the attraction queue at the return time of your Standby Pass.
- If a wait time is indicated at the attraction entrance or on the Tokyo Disney Resort App, then a Standby Pass is not required to enter the attraction queue.
For information about the wait time or the status of Standby Passes, please check the Tokyo Disney Resort App.
Attractions requiring Standby Pass
· Big Thunder Mountain (from December 22, 2020)
· Splash Mountain (from December 22, 2020)
· Pooh's Hunny Hunt (from December 22, 2020)
· Space Mountain (from December 22, 2020)
· Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters (from December 22, 2020)
· Monsters, Inc. Ride & Go Seek! (from December 22, 2020)
How to use Standby Pass
Standby Pass can be obtained after entering the Park.
- Downloading the Tokyo Disney Resort App on your smartphone in advance is recommended.
- Registration and log-in to a Disney account is required.
Select "Standby Pass" on your Tokyo Disney Resort App, and choose the desired attraction.
- A Standby Pass can be obtained once per day per attraction.
- If you have a printed Park ticket, scan the code on it using your smartphone.
- Guests ages 3 and under without a Park ticket do not need a Standby Pass.
- Only Park tickets used for Park admission on the day of visit can be used.
The return time of your Standby Pass can be viewed under "Plan" on your Tokyo Disney Resort App.
You will be able to enter the attraction queue at the return time of your Standby Pass.
- At the attraction entrance, scan the Park ticket(s) of all members of your party or the code displayed on your smartphone onto the reader.
Regarding Standby Pass
- Standby Pass does not guarantee admission to an attraction.
- Standby Pass may be unavailable on certain days or times depending on operating conditions.
- Attractions may close without notice due to technical difficulties, weather conditions, or other reasons.
- If the operation is suspended, your Standby Pass will become invalid and you will not be able to experience the attraction. In such cases, the attraction and time on your Standby Pass cannot be changed.
- You will not be admitted to the attraction if you do not meet its requirements, even if you have obtained a Standby Pass.
- Your Standby Pass or the eligibility to obtain a Standby Pass may not be transferred to a third party whether as a gift or for profit. Violations will result in invalidating your eligibility.
- For attractions requiring Standby Pass and information about the time you can obtain a Standby Pass, please check the Tokyo Disney Resort App.