About Standby Pass
For everyone’s safety and enjoyment, certain experiences require a Standby Pass for admission.
- A Standby Pass can be obtained by using the Tokyo Disney Resort App after entering the Park. You will be able to enter the queue for the venue at the return time of your Standby Pass.
- If a wait time is indicated at the entrance of the venue or on the Tokyo Disney Resort App, then a Standby Pass is not required to enter the queue.
- Depending on the experience, there are times when only Guests with a Standby Pass will be admitted.
- For information about the wait time or the status of Standby Passes, please check the Tokyo Disney Resort App or contact the Cast Member at the venue.
- If you do not have a smartphone, please contact a Cast Member at the venue you would like to experience regarding admission.
- Downloading the Tokyo Disney Resort App on your smartphone in advance is recommended.
- Registration and log-in to a Disney account is required. See here if you do not have a Disney account.
Experiences requiring a Standby Pass
For details, please refer to the page for selecting an experience under Standby Pass on your Tokyo Disney Resort App.
If Park operating hours are displayed (example: From 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.):
Only Guests with a Standby Pass can enter the queue for the venue.
If a wait time is displayed (example: 35 minutes):
Standby Pass is not required to enter the queue.
- Standby Pass issuing status is shown in yellow under the name of the venue.
Getting a Standby Pass
Step 1: Preparation
Select "Standby Pass" under "My Plan" on your Tokyo Disney Resort App, and choose the desired experience.
Step 2: Park ticket verification
Select the Park tickets for all members of your party.
- If you have a printed Park ticket, scan the code on it using your smartphone.
- Guests ages 3 and under without a Park ticket do not need a Standby Pass.
- Only Park tickets used for Park admission on the day of visit can be used.
Step 3: Select experience
Tap the button indicating timeframe for the experience you wish to select.
Step 4: Check details
Check the experience, timeframe and quantity, then tap “Issue Standby Pass”.
- A Standby Pass can be obtained once per day per experience.
Step 5: Check results
The return time of your Standby Pass can be viewed under "My Plan" on your Tokyo Disney Resort App.
- You can check the time to apply for another Standby Pass by selecting "Standby Pass" under "My Plan".
Using a Standby Pass
You will be able to enter the queue for the venue at the return time of your Standby Pass.
Step 1: Display your Standby Pass
Tap “Display code” for the selected experience under "My Plan" on your Tokyo Disney Resort App.
- The code will be displayed when it is available for use.
Step 2: Scan the code onto the reader
At the entrance of the venue, scan the Park tickets of all members of your party or the code displayed on your smartphone onto the reader.
Regarding Standby Pass
- Standby Pass does not guarantee admission to a venue.
- Standby Pass may be unavailable on certain days or times depending on operating conditions.
- Venues may close without notice due to technical difficulties, weather conditions, or other reasons.
- If the operation is suspended, your Standby Pass will become invalid and the experience will not be available. In such cases, your selection and time on your Standby Pass cannot be changed.
- You will not be admitted to the venue if you do not meet its requirements, even if you have obtained a Standby Pass.
- Your Standby Pass or the eligibility to obtain a Standby Pass may not be transferred to a third party whether as a gift or for profit. Violations will result in invalidating your eligibility.
- For experiences requiring Standby Pass and information about the time you can obtain a Standby Pass, please check the Tokyo Disney Resort App.
- Concept images only, and the actual page on the app may differ.