Create Group (share ticket and plan details)
The "Create Group" function on the Tokyo Disney Resort App will make it easier for you to share the Park ticket purchased online, reservations for a restaurant, and other plan information with members of the group you created on the app.
- When joined, the member's Park ticket and plan details will be shared with other members of the group.
- If you check in to a Disney hotel online and add members to your group, the members who received a room key will also be able to check in through the app and open their room with the room key.
(This function is only available to guests residing in Japan.)
- To join a group, Tokyo Disney Resort App must be downloaded, and registration and log-in to a Disney account is required. If you do not have a Disney account, see here (the user registration window for Reservations & Tickets website will open).
- The "Send Park ticket" and "Retrieve Park ticket" function, originally available on the Tokyo Disney Resort App, will no longer be available as of June 21, 2021 (tickets sent up to that date will automatically be returned to the purchaser). Please use the "Create Group" function to share your Park ticket with members of your group.
For details, tap Help > User Guide > Create Group (share ticket and plan details) on the Tokyo Disney Resort App.
Requirements for creating a group
- A group can only be created if you purchased a Park ticket or have a plan (booked a restaurant, obtained a Standby Pass, etc.).
- You can only join one group per day.
- Groups cannot be created over multiple days.
How to create a group
Step 1. Invite members
Tap on "Create Group"
Tap on "Invite members"
Step 2. Send invites to members / receive invites
An activity screen will appear.
Select the method of sharing (example: emails, SNS, and other apps installed), and send the URL for your group.
The invitees can join the group by tapping on the URL sent to them.
Image of shared ticket and plan details screen
When joined, the member's Park ticket and plan details will be shared with other members of the group.
Copy the ID that appeared on the web page.
Open the Tokyo Disney Resort App, and tap Join Group by ID (join manually) under Help.
Enter the ID as it appears on the web page and tap OK. This will allow you to join the group you were invited to.
Checking in to a Disney hotel and sharing the room key on the app
If you check in to a Disney hotel online and add members to your group, you will be able to share your room key on the app.
Members who received the room key will also be able to check in through the app and open their room with the room key.
- Online check-in to a Disney hotel and the use of room keys on the app is only available to guests residing in Japan.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Concept images only, and the actual page on the app may differ.