List of Facilities / Floor Map
Restaurants & Lounge
8:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Shop hours may change depending on the season or the day of the week.
Map number: 5
This shop offers original Disney Ambassador Hotel merchandise found only here, as well as products from Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea.
- The hotel does not have a drugstore, and does not sell medicinal products. Please contact a Cast Member for the location of the nearest drugstore.
Open 24 hours a day
Map number: 6
This shop sells a wide variety of daily use items, from soft drinks and snacks to baby food and disposable diapers.
- The shop will be closed on May 12, 2020 from 12:30 a.m. to 6:00 a.m. for electrical equipment inspections.
- The hotel does not have a drugstore, and does not sell medicinal products. Please contact a Cast Member for the location of the nearest drugstore.。
- Please refrain from eating and drinking in the lobby or other public spaces.
Guest Service Facilities
Map number: 7
Located in the lobby, the Front Desk handles check-in and checkout procedures and provides various other services.
- Check-in / checkout
- Copy / fax (fee required)
- Information on safe-deposit boxes
- Information on Storage Lockers for laptop computers
- Currency exchange (using an automatic foreign currency exchange machine, only for changing foreign currency into Japanese yen)
- Sale of postage stamps, delivery of letters and cards to the post office
- Upon request, Guests can have their letter imprinted with the hotel’s special stamp.
Map number: 8
At the Guest Service Counter located in the lobby, Guests can purchase Park tickets, have their baggage stored, book seats for the airport limousine bus, and ask any questions they may have during their stay.
- Sale of Park tickets (6:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.)
Please see here for available ticket types
- Only available to Guests staying at the hotel
- Guests can also upgrade their Multi-Day Passport.
- Baggage storage before check-in and after checkout
- The Guest Service Counter cannot store notebook computers or other fragile electronic equipment. Please use the Storage Lockers for laptop computers found in the safe deposit room on the lobby floor.
- Bookings and ticket sales for the limousine bus to Haneda Airport / Narita Airport
- Receipt of baggage and merchandise delivered by the Baggage Delivery Service or Shopping Delivery Service
- Drop-off of baggage for the Station Delivery Service (7:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.)
- Wheelchair rental
- Rental of baby bottle sterilization kit
7:00 a.m. – 11:30 p.m.
- Items dropped off after 4:00 p.m. will be processed the following day.
- Items can be dropped off at the Guest Service Counter outside the above hours.
Map number: 9
Guests can have their baggage or shopping delivered from the hotel to their home.
- Delivery service for baggage and shopping
7:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- The lounge is available from 2:00 p.m. on the day of check-in until 12:00 noon on the day of checkout for Guests staying in the applicable guest rooms.
The Ambassador Lounge is an exclusive lounge for Guests staying in rooms and suites on the Ambassador Floor. Guests can check in and out, and enjoy beverage, in a lounge with a spacious and relaxing ambience.
- Breakfast is served at the Hyperion Lounge. Guests staying in Mickey’s Penthouse Suite have the choice of enjoying breakfast either at Hyperion Lounge or at Chef Mickey.
- Check-in / checkout
- Beverage service
- The use of this lounge is limited to Guests staying in rooms and suites on the Ambassador Floor.
- Smoking is not permitted in the lounge.
7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Map number: 10
7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.Available from 3:00 p.m. on the day of check-in until 12:00 noon on the day of checkout.
About the facility
- This facility is for children (age 11 and under) staying at Disney Ambassador Hotel. Admission is free of charge. (A room key is required to enter the facility.)
- This is not a daycare facility. Cast Members are not in regular attendance.
- Children must be accompanied by someone age 16 or older, and must be supervised at all times.
- Shoes must be removed before entering this facility. Guests in a wheelchair should contact a Cast Member via the facility’s intercom. Covers will be provided for the wheelchair’s tires.
Chip 'n Dale's Playground Rules
For the safety and enjoyment of Guests using the playroom, we ask that you abide by the following rules.
We reserve the right to deny admission or remove any person who refuses to comply with these rules.
- This playroom may be used by children ages 11 and under who are staying at the Disney Ambassador Hotel. Guests ages 12 and over may not use this facility.
- This facility is not staffed by Cast Members. Children must be accompanied and supervised at all times by someone age 16 or older.
- To prevent the spread of infection, Guests who are sick or feel unwell should not enter the playroom.
- Wearing outdoor shoes, eating, drinking and smoking are prohibited in the playroom.
- Please take all your trash with you when you leave, as trash cans are not available.
- Please refrain from talking on your mobile devices in the playroom.
- During busy periods, entry to the playroom may be restricted in the interest of safety.
- The hotel cannot be held responsible for Guest’s valuables or other belongings that become soiled, damaged or lost.
- Playthings and other items may not be removed from the playroom. If a Guest soils, damages, or loses any item belonging to the playroom, the Guest will be charged the actual cost.
- Dangerous items, including open flames and other heat sources, may not be brought into the playroom.
- The hotel cannot be held responsible for accidents, injuries, or trouble between Guests that occur in the playroom.
- If the hotel determines that a Guest has disturbed other Guests or is not complying with the “Chip ’n Dale’s Playground” rules, the Guest may be asked to leave the playroom.
In case of emergency or for other assistance, please use the intercom in the playroom.
Map number: 11
Guests can make their own Souvenir Medallion with an exclusive hotel design using the Medallion Makers located across from Sunset Sundries. Take home a souvenir medallion as a memento of your visit to the hotel.
¥100 per medallion
- The designs of the souvenir medallions are subject to change.
Map number: 12
Disney Ambassador Hotel is a non-smoking hotel. For Guests who wish to smoke, please use the Smoking Lounge located on the Lobby floor (first floor).
- Open 24 hours a day
8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (for Guests staying more than one night)
- On the day of check-in: 12:00 noon – 6:00 p.m.
- On the day of checkout: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon.
Map number: 13
Enjoy a moment of luxury as your mind and body melts away in the pleasant sunshine and gentle breeze... This outdoor pool is open exclusively to Guests staying at Disney Ambassador Hotel. The graceful palm trees and the blue and white cabanas add to the feeling of a resort vacation.
- The pool can be used by children and adults alike.
- Free Children who are not toilet trained are not allowed in the pool.
- Lockers and towels are also available, free of charge.
- Summer only
- Schedule for summer 2020: July 15 – August 31, 2020
- To prevent contagion, children who are not toilet trained, persons who are unwell, and those with symptoms of vomiting or diarrhea will not be allowed to enter the pool. Children who are not toilet trained are not allowed to play near the water or use the showers in the pool area. The use of swim diapers is also not allowed.
- Please refrain from using the locker rooms solely for the purpose of changing your clothes to attend the events at Tokyo Disneyland or Tokyo DisneySea.。
- Children ages 11 and under must be accompanied by a guardian at least 16 years of age. The accompanying guardian is not required to be in the water with them.
- Inflatable tubes and other toys are not allowed. Complimentary arm floats are provided.
- Please do not bring your own food or beverages into the facility.
- Guests with tattoos may be requested by the hotel to cover their tattoos with a rash guard or other garment.
- Please refrain from entering the pool area only to walk or take a look around.
- Smoking is not permitted in the Palm Garden Pool area.
- Admission may be restricted during periods of high attendance in order to ensure safety. Operation of the pool facilities may be changed or canceled without notice due to inclement weather or other conditions. Thank you for your understanding.
- This bar selling soft drinks is located at the Palm Garden Pool, the outdoor pool available exclusively to Guests staying at Disney Ambassador Hotel.
- Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., summer only (open when the Palm Garden Pool is open)
Map number: 14
Located on the first floor, this facility can be used to nurse infants and change diapers.
Map number: 15
Please contact the Bridal Salon about booking a wedding or visiting the hotel to learn more about the hotel's wedding services.
- Please telephone the Bridal Salon before coming to the hotel.
Map number: 16
The banquet floor blends together Art Deco style with numerous motifs from the classic Disney film Fantasia. From the large banquet hall to smaller banquet rooms, a variety of venues are available to accommodate any type of party.
・“Dream” and “Magic” banquet rooms
・“Legend,” “Harmony,” “Happiness,” and “Hope” small banquet rooms
Map number: 17
With a romantic pale pink interior, this chapel is filled with gentle light and the sweet scent of flowers. The main aisle of white marble extends for 15 meters under a 10-meter high arched ceiling to create an open and spacious atmosphere.
- Please telephone the Bridal Salon before coming to the hotel.