The closest station to Disney Ambassador Hotel is JR Maihama Station, which is a 15-minute train ride from Tokyo Station. It takes 8 minutes to walk from there to the hotel.
Access to and from the Hotels
Parks ⇔ Hotels
Access with the complimentary Disney Resort Cruiser shuttle bus
A complimentary non-stop shuttle bus service aboard the Disney Resort Cruiser is available to get to and from Disney Ambassador Hotel and Tokyo Disneyland or Tokyo DisneySea.
For the time being, the following measures will be in place:
- The shuttle bus can only be used by Guests who are staying at the hotel, dining at a hotel restaurant, or attending a wedding or banquet at the hotel.
- The number of persons allowed on board will be restricted in order to prevent congestion.
- The bus may operate behind schedule due to disinfection procedures performed at the point of arrival or departure.
- Guests are asked to wear a mask when boarding the bus.
- The photo is a concept image. Bus designs are subject to change.
|From Disney Ambassador Hotel to the Parks||Main entrance of the hotel|
|From Tokyo Disneyland to the hotel||Bus Stop No. 3 at Tokyo Disneyland Bus Terminal East|
|From Tokyo DisneySea to the hotel||Bus Stop No. 5 at Tokyo DisneySea Bus Terminal North|
Access with the Disney Resort Line monorail (fee required)
Guests can access various facilities within Tokyo Disney Resort by using the Disney Resort Line monorail that circles the Resort. The closest station to Disney Ambassador Hotel is Resort Gateway Station on the Disney Resort Line monorail.
- Please note that complimentary Disney Resort Line passes are not available for Guests staying at the Disney Ambassador Hotel. We thank you for your understanding.