Access by Car
Various Locations ⇔ Tokyo Disney Resort
About 5 minutes from the Urayasu Exit or Kasai Exit on the Shuto Expressway Bayshore Route
Regarding heavy traffic around Tokyo Disney Resort
- On weekends and holidays, the Kasai Exit (nearer to Tokyo) can become very congested. We suggest using the Urayasu Exit instead.
- Please be aware that from about one hour before the Parks close, you may experience heavy traffic on the roads around Tokyo Disney Resort as many cars try to leave the area at the same time.
Disney Ambassador Hotel Parking
¥2,500 for the first night
¥1,000 for each additional night (per passenger car)
From midnight on the day of check-in
Until 2:00 p.m. on the day of checkout
- Guests can also use Tokyo Disneyland Parking or Tokyo DisneySea Parking on their checkout day for no additional fee.
- Please show your parking ticket when you check in. (You can enter and exit Guest Parking as many times as you like during your stay at the hotel.)
- The outdoor parking area is also available if the indoor parking area is full.
- You will be charged extra for use of the parking area up to midnight before you check in or after 2:00 p.m. on the day you check out.
Parking fee and time
¥600 for the first hour
¥300 for each additional 30 minutes
- Some hotel restaurants and facilities offer parking benefits for certain categories of use. Please contact a Cast Member at the restaurant or facility for more information.