About the Disney Character Photo Location
From April 1, 2021
- Note: End date to be determined. The date will be posted here once decided.
Lunch & Dinner
- Available to Guests who dine at Chef Mickey during the above hours.
- Not available during the breakfast hours.
To our Guests
- Photos are limited to one shot per party taken with your own camera (smartphone, etc.).
- Please refrain from taking photos of the Disney Character from your seat. Please also note that you cannot designate where you will be seated.
- Guests will be shown to the photo location in the order they entered the restaurant. Please note that the order may change slightly depending on the situation on the day.
- You must wear a mask at all times during the photo shoot. (Masks are optional for Guests ages 2 and under.)
- You will be asked to keep a certain distance away from the Character in order to ensure social distancing. Please refrain from touching the character (high fives, hugs, asking for signatures, etc.) or speaking in a loud voice.
- Please refrain from bringing in supplementary photo equipment such as unipods, tripods, and hard cases.
- Please follow the instructions of the Cast Members.
- Character Greeting at the tables is currently suspended. Please be informed that photo opportunities at this time will be limited to the photo location.
- The Disney Character will be Mickey Mouse. Please note that the costume and background may change.
- Photo shoots by professional photographers are not available.
- Dining time is limited to 80 minutes for lunch and 90 minutes for dinner.
Note: All photos are concept images.