Only for Guests Staying at the Disney Ambassador Hotel
Experiential Program for Children:
Kids’ Program “Cafe Dish Decorating Fun Time”
From March 25, 2024, guests staying at the Disney Ambassador Hotel can take part in the Kids’ Program “Cafe Dish Decorating Fun Time”! (in Japanese language only)
Taking place at the Tick Tock Diner within the hotel, participating children wear the hotel’s original costume and enjoy decorating sponge cakes, fruit danishes, and other cafe menu items.
The children are free to decorate as they like. Give your children a special, hands-on experience of being able to try something for themselves!
Three types of programs available, depending on the period!
Children without any decorating experience have no need to worry, because in every program, Hotel Cast Members will support that they need. Accompanying adults can stay nearby and watch over their children while they work on their decorations.
White and pink whipped cream are added as filling, and decked with colorful fruits, chocolates and more.
The sponge cake is first covered with cream whipped by the children themselves, and decorated with toppings including strawberries and pastillage (sugar-paste decorations).
Colorful fruits and cookies decorated with chocolate icing pens are used to top the danish.
Program start date
From March 25, 2024
Children staying at the Disney Ambassador Hotel
- Participating children must be accompanied by a guest age 16 or older.
- Guests accompanying the children may watch, free of charge. Please note that accompanying persons must belong to the same group and must also be staying at the hotel.
Ages 4 to 12
Up to 5 groups (about 10 children) per day
Price for participating children
2,900 yen per child
- Please pay on the day of the program
Registration: From 6:15 p.m.
Program: 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Listed times are estimates. The actual time may vary.
- You may not be able to participate if you arrive after 6:30 p.m.
- The completed dish can be taken with you. Please enjoy it in your room, and consume it within that day.
- The menu (such as breads and drinks) offered during regular business hours will not be sold during the time period when this program is being held.
- We cannot accommodate food allergy requests.
Original Costume and Name Tag
Children taking part in this program will receive their own personalized name tag in an original design. When worn together with the original apron and cap on loan from the hotel, the children will look just like a real Hotel Cast Member!
The name tag can be taken home as a souvenir.
- Only the apron and cap will be lent by the hotel. The shirt and bow tie worn by the Tick Tock Diner Cast Members are not available.
|Starting date for reservations
|March 25 to April 3
|From 1:00 p.m. on February 14
After hotel room reservation has been confirmed
|April 27 to May 6
|June 21 to June 30
|August 2 to August 11
- The program is scheduled to continue after the period listed above. Details will be posted here when confirmed.
- You cannot participate on the day of checkout.
- The cafe dish available on the program will change depending on the period. Please also note that capacity is limited.
Starting date for reservations
From 1:00 p.m. (JST), February 14, 2024
You can make a reservation through the Tokyo Disney Resort Online Reservations & Tickets website.
After hotel reservation has been confirmed, please book this program from the My Booking page.
- Reservations of this program can be made until 8:59 p.m. on the day before the program.
- This program is only available to guests who booked a Disney Ambassador Hotel through the Tokyo Disney Resort Online Reservations & Tickets website.
- The program must be booked separately after completing your hotel room reservation.
- If you book this program, you will not be able to book a different restaurant in the Disney Hotels or the Parks during the same dinner hours.
For guests who have not yet completed their hotel reservation:
Reservations can be made through the Tokyo Disney Resort Online Reservations & Tickets website.
After the program, how about enjoying dinner in your room by ordering from the takeout menu?
If you use the convenient mobile ordering service and order at least 75 minutes before your desired pickup time, you will be able to receive your meal smoothly, right after the program ends.
This is a great way to enjoy a delightful dinner, along with the cafe dish decorated by your children.
- Separate fees are required for the takeout menu.
For commemorative events, too!
Make a commemorative day even more memorable by enjoying the world’s one and only cake or other dishes decorated by your children!
The Disney Hotels also offer original items to help you celebrate your special day.
- Separate fees are required for the commemorative items.