Requests when entering the Parks
For Everyone's Safety and Enjoyment
Tokyo Disney Resort takes a comprehensive approach to security that includes some measures that are visible and others that are not.
For everyone’s safety and enjoyment, we ask for your understanding and cooperation.
Requests for guests to cooperate with a security check
The visible security check carried out at the entrance areas of Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea includes bag checks and metal detector screening.
Please allow sufficient time for the security check and plan your visit accordingly.
We ask for your cooperation in following the steps below.
1. Place all items from your pockets into your bag.
Electronic devices such as mobile phones, coins or other metallic items will be detected at the checkpoint. Please place these items in your bag.
2. Hand over all personal belongings to a Cast Member.
- All items including those placed in a stroller or carried by your child are subject to inspection.
- Please follow the instructions of the Cast Member during the security check.
- Please contact the Cast Member if you have privacy related concerns.
3. Walk through the metal detector gate.
Guests using wheelchairs or medical devices are requested to contact the Cast Member if they have concerns about the metal detection gates.
4. After the security check, make sure to collect all your personal belongings.
5. If a further security check is required, please follow Cast Members' instructions.
- We reserve the right to deny admission to any person who interferes with or refuses the security check.
- We may provide information obtained from the inspection to the appropriate authorities upon request.
Dangerous items (including imitations), and other items that may harm other guests, are not allowed in the Park.
- Dangerous items (including imitation items)
- Drones and other remote-controlled electronic devices
- Cans, glass containers, alcoholic beverages
- Food you have brought with you (excluding those for the purpose of special dietary requirements)
- Suitcases or wheeled carriers
- Pets and animals (other than assistance dogs)
- Any other items that may impede the operation of the Park or any associated facility, or inconvenience other guests
- Knives and blades
- Guns, including replicas and air guns
- Pepper spray
- Stun guns
- Flammable liquids
- High-pressure gas
- Toxic substances
- Flammable materials
- Radioactive materials
- Other hazardous materials
- Explosive materials and materials that give off toxic fumes when burned
For everyone's safety and enjoyment
- Please refrain from using plastic sheets or other belongings to save your place, when waiting to enter the Park.
Note that we may move any belongings that are left unattended for a long time.
- In consideration of other guests, please refrain from joining members of your party who are waiting in line to enter the Park.
We request that all members of your party wait in line together when entering the Park.
- Please refrain from waiting to enter the Parks during times when it may inconvenience the residents of the nearby neighborhood.
- Please scan the tickets for all members of your party if you are entering the Park together at the same time.
You will not be able to scan the tickets for a member of your party who will not be entering the Park with you. A member of your party who is not at the Park entrance with you may be requested to wait at the end of the line for admission.
Regarding Attire for entering the Parks
Regarding attire (including footwear), guests who correspond to the following may not be able to enter the Park or be requested to leave the Park:
- Wearing items that may disturb or inconvenience other guests.
- Wearing items that cover the face entirely or significantly (but excluding those required for medical purposes).
- Wearing long items that come in contact with the ground.
- Having tattoos with words or designs considered inappropriate.
- Dressed in a way that can be mistaken as a Disney Character, the performer or a Cast Member.
- Wearing items which can be used as commercial purposes.
- Ages 12 and over dressed in full Disney Character costume.
(Separate rules and requests may apply regarding costumes and admissions for Halloween.)
Please contact a Cast Member if you have any questions.
Thank your for your cooperation and understanding.