Entertainment Rules and Requests
Thank you for abiding by the notices below and being courteous to those around you.
- Please maintain an adequate distance from other parties around you. For more information, please contact a Cast Member.
- It is required to wear a mask at all times during the show (optional for children ages 2 and under).
However, to prevent heat stroke during days of high temperature and humidity, Guests are permitted to remove their masks if outdoors and adequate distance from other Guests can be kept.
- For everyone's safety, please refrain from running alongside shows and parades or moving between other Guests viewing the entertainment.
- You may spread out plastic sheets or other belongings to wait only from one hour before the scheduled start time.
- Unattended plastic sheets or other items may be removed.
- Please fold strollers when viewing performances.
- Please go directly to the entertainment venue with your entire party to view the performance.
- For certain shows, you may not enter or exit during the performance.
- For everyone’s safety when taking photos or videos, please refrain from using equipment such as unipods, tripods, or selfie sticks (hand-size grip attachments permitted). Also, please refrain from bringing into the Park any hard cases, including cases for carrying photo/video equipment.
- When viewing performances, please remove large hats or other headwear and do not raise cameras above head-level.
- To find out about locations as well as ways to view performances, please contact a Cast Member.
- Entertainment programs, performance start times, and the way of viewing performances are subject to change without notice due to weather and operating conditions. Entertainment programs are subject to cancellation depending on circumstances.
- You may be asked to leave the Park if your behavior is offensive to those around you or is not compliant with Tokyo Disney Resort rules and requests.