About Entry Request
Entry Request is an opportunity to apply for access to selected venues. Guests are able to make a request at any time throughout the day, and will be notified immediately whether the request is accepted.
Only Guests who have received a return time from the Entry Request on the Tokyo Disney Resort app will be able to experience the selected venues.
- Guests can submit an entry anytime when Entry Requests are accepted.
- Depending on the result of the Entry Request, you may not be able to experience what you have selected.
- Your party can attempt an Entry Request once per day for each venue requiring it.
- If you do not have a smartphone, please contact a Cast Member at the venue you would like to experience regarding admission.
Experiences requiring Entry Request
Disney Character Greeting venues
• Broadway Music Theatre (Disney Character Greeting)
• Dockside Stage (Disney Character Greeting)
• Village Greeting Place
• ¡Saludos Amigos! Greeting Dock
• Mickey & Friends' Greeting Trails
• Mermaid Lagoon Theater (Disney Character Greeting)
How to make an Entry Request
Entry Request is available after entering the Park.
- We recommend downloading the Tokyo Disney Resort App in advance.
- Registration and log-in to a Disney account is required.
1. Park ticket verification
Log in to the Tokyo Disney Resort App, and go to the Entry Request page.
Please select the Park tickets of all members of your party wanting to experience the venue.
If you have printed tickets, scan the code on them using your smartphone.
- Guests ages 3 and under without a Park ticket do not need to make an Entry Request.
- Only Park tickets used for Park admission on the day of visit can be used.
2. Select the venue and the time
Make a selection for the venue, along with the time slot to experience it.
3. Check your selection and complete the Entry Request
Confirm the venue you have selected, as well as the time slot, and complete the Entry Request.
As a result of Entry Request, if an available time for the eligible facility is shown on the App, you will be able to experience the facility at a designated time.
- If the message "We are sorry we could not arrange the experience you requested." is shown, you will be unable to experience the facility on the day.
4. Experiencing the venue
If you are successful, you will receive your entry result and an assigned time. Go to the entrance of the venue at the assigned time and scan the Park ticket(s) of all members of your party or the code displayed on your smartphone onto the reader.
Regarding Entry Request
- Admission to the selected venue is possible only during the return time period.
- Even if you receive a return time on your Entry Request, it does not guarantee admission to the venue.
- Entry Request may be unavailable on certain days or times depending on the operating conditions.
- Operations may be suspended without notice due to technical difficulties, weather conditions, or other reasons. In such cases, your Entry Request result will become invalid, and you will not be able to experience the venue. In addition, you will not be able to change the venue or the return time on your Entry Request.
- You will not be admitted to the venue if you do not meet its requirements, even if you have received a return time.
- Your Entry Request cannot be changed or canceled.
- Your Entry Request results cannot be transferred to a third party whether as a gift or for profit. Violations will result in invalidating your eligibility.