Lost & Found
For Assistance while in the Park
If you lose something while you are in the Park, please contact a nearby Cast Member or go directly to the following Guest Service facility.
For Assistance after leaving the Park
For Assistance by email or telephone after leaving the Park
Tokyo Disney Resort Information Center
Hours: 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- The above phone number is not toll-free. Any phone charges must be covered by the caller.
- Calls from mobile phones are charged at 10 yen per 20 seconds (excluding tax).
- This number cannot be used when calling from some IP phones, and international numbers. If your call does not go through, please call +81-45-330-5211.
(These numbers are for English and Japanese only. There may be times when assistance in English is not available.)
- Your call may be recorded for the purpose of checking the content of the call and the quality of our operator's service.
In addition, we request that you notify us of your caller ID so that we can respond to you with certainty.
- For inquiries regarding purchased tickets, we will ask for the 19-20 digit ticket number in order to confirm the ticket type.
See here for details about hotels affiliated with Tokyo Disney Resort