Banking services, including cash withdrawals and the exchange of major foreign currencies.
Located in World Bazaar, this facility handles cash withdrawals and the exchange of major foreign currencies.
|Teller Window Hours||9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. (Closed on Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays)|
|ATMs available during (Number of ATMs: 4)||8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.|
- ATMs accept cash cards and credit cards.
- ATM availability may vary depending on Park opening hours and card type.
- The availability of the cash advance service depends on the bank card or credit card you use.
- Transaction fees may be charged depending on the time of day.
- For details relating to service hours, accepted cards, and transaction fees, please check with your bank or credit card company.
JCB and other major credit cards, as well as major debit cards and major branded prepaid cards, are accepted at Tokyo Disneyland.
- Some credit cards issued outside of Japan by MasterCard may not be accepted.
- Some debit cards issued by J-Debit or China UnionPay may not be accepted.
- Credit or debit cards may not be accepted at some facilities or for some merchandise.
- A signature is not required for one-time purchases of ¥30,000 or less.
Credit and debit cards cannot be used in the following cases.
・At balloon vendors, food carts
・When purchasing stamps, gift cards, meal vouchers, IC telephone cards, etc.
Transactions cannot be processed when
・The person using the card is not the person the card was issued to.
・The card is not signed on the back or the signature on the receipt is different.
・If your credit card company requires us to contact them by telephone, please be aware that it may take some time.
Foreign Currency Exchange
Major foreign currencies can be exchanged at Guest Relations Windows (inside or outside of the Park) or the Mitsui Sumitomo Banking Corporation located in World Bazaar.
Foreign currency bills can be exchanged for Japanese yen, but not vice versa.
- Guests can exchange foreign currency of up to the equivalent of ¥50,000 at one time.
- Only foreign currency bills, not coins, may be exchanged.
- Presentation of ID (passport, international driver's license, etc.) is required when exchanging foreign currency (cash).
United States Dollars