Park admission by designating the date in advance
- Only guests who have made an entry designating their preferred date of Park admission, and Park of choice, in advance will be admitted to the Park within the period of validity indicated on the eligible ticket. Applications will be accepted during a designated period one month before the scheduled date of visit.
|Sponsor Passports (Open Tickets)|
- The period of validity has been extended up to March 31, 2023 regardless of what is indicated on the ticket.
Park Admission Time
Guests may enter the Park from Park opening time.
- The Park operating hours differ depending on the date. Please check the Park Operation Calendar for more information.
Tokyo Disneyland, Tokyo DisneySea
Making an entry for Park and date of admission
Guests will be able to enter the Park by making an entry for their preferred date of Park admission, and Park of choice, during the designated period (from 10:00 a.m. on the 1st day of the month, one month before, to 11:59 p.m. on the 20th day of the month).
Example: If you wish to visit Tokyo Disneyland on October 23, then please make an entry for this date/Park during the period from 10:00 a.m. on September 1 up to 11:59 p.m. on September 20.
Up to 11:59 p.m. on the 20th day of the month, one month before the expiration date of the eligible ticket
Example: If the ticket is valid until March 31, 2023, then entries will be accepted during the period from 10:00 a.m. on February 1 up to 11:59 p.m. on February 20.
Tickets that have expired will become invalid.
Regarding the entry
- If you are unable to visit the Park on the date received as a result of the entry, then you will be eligible to make an entry again one month after the month originally intended for admission.
Example: If you are unable to visit the Park in October (as a result of September entry), then your next entry can be made in November (for December admissions).
- You will not be able to make changes or cancel after submitting the entry form, even within the same entry period.
- If other members in your party have tickets eligible for the entry, then you can register up to 5 persons including yourself.
If there are 6 or more persons in your party, then please make a separate entry.
Please refer to the "Park Admission Date Entry Results Form" to check your entry.
About Park admission
- Please bring the Park ticket you used to make an entry. If you do not have a Park ticket, then you will not be able to enter the Park.
- You and other members of your party are not required to be together to enter the Park.
Frequently asked questions
- The entry is not on a first-come, first-served basis. If the Park Admission Date Entry Web Form does not load, then please try again later.
- Please note that depending on the situation, this service may end without notice.
- The Parks may close or Park operating hours may be reduced if Park operations are, or potentially may be, interrupted due to earthquakes, blackouts, other natural disasters, or other circumstances beyond our control. Please note that we will not be liable for any compensation in such cases.
- The unauthorized resale of Park tickets for commercial purposes violates the terms and conditions of the Park tickets. If an unauthorized act is confirmed, all of the Park tickets purchased by the violator will be invalidated, whether the ticket has been subject to resale or not. See here for details.