Disney Hotels Guest Benefits
Starting October 1, 2022, Guests staying at a Disney hotel will be eligible for "Happy Entry," a Disney hotel benefit that allows Guests to enter Tokyo Disneyland or Tokyo DisneySea through a Special Entrance for Disney hotel guests 15 minutes earlier than other Guests. This benefit is not available on the day of check-in.
About Happy Entry
Applicable Hotels / Parks
The applicable Park will depend on the which hotel you are staying at.
|Disney Hotel||Applicable Parks|
|Disney Ambassador Hotel
Tokyo DisneySea Hotel MiraCosta
|Tokyo Disneyland Hotel
Tokyo Disney Resort Toy Story Hotel
Tokyo Disney Celebration Hotel
- Can be used on any day during your stay, except for day of check-in.
From Park entry on October 1, 2022.
- Happy Entry will not be available at Tokyo DisneySea on the following dates: January 17, 2023 and January 25, 2023.
- Information on dates from April 2023 onwards when Happy Entry will not be available will be provided when determined.
- 東京迪士尼海洋於 2023 年 1 月 17 日、1 月 25 日不適用歡樂入園。
- 2023 年 4月以後如有不適用日期，將於確定後公布。
- 도쿄디즈니씨는 2023년 1월 17일, 1월 25일의 기간은 해피 엔트리 대상에서 제외됩니다.
- 2023년 4월 이후에도 대상에서 제외되는 일정이 설정되는 경우에는 신속하게 공지해 드리겠습니다.
Disney hotel guests will be admitted to the Park 15 minutes before other Guests through the Special Entrance.
- For the purpose of securing safety around the Main Entrance, other Guests may be admitted to the Park before Park opening time. If this occurs, Guests staying at a Disney hotel will be admitted to the Park 15 minutes before other Guests.
- Park admission time for Guests staying at a Disney hotel is shown on the Special Entrance Pass.
Benefits of Happy Entry
Take you time enjoying the Park and heading to your favorite attractions.
- Attractions will begin operation after the Park opens for other Guests.
After entering the Park, you can purchase Disney Premier Access, make an Entry Request or get a Standby Pass. Check here for details.
Enjoy access to selected Guest services.
The following facilities will be available for Disney hotel Guests from Park entry.
How to Use
Step 1: Get your Special Entrance Pass for Happy Entry
You will receive a pass for each hotel guest aged 4 or over, including children sharing a bed.
For hotel guests checking in online, please pick up your Special Entrance Pass from your hotel’s Front Desk or Reception, or the Disney Hotels Service Counter on the second floor of the Tokyo Disney Resort Welcome Center.
- Guests staying in Concierge Rooms and Suites, the Ambassador Floor, or Speciale Rooms and Suites can pick up their Special Entrance Pass from the exclusive hotel lounge.
- Guests staying at Tokyo Disney Celebration Hotel should pick up their Special Entrance Pass at their hotel.
Step 2: Enter the Park
Disney hotel guests can enter the park from the time shown on their Special Entrance Pass.
Please have your pass ready and enter the Park through the Special Entrance. Your Special Entrance Pass will be collected at the gate.
- A Park ticket (sold separately) is required for entry to Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea.
- There will be a standard security check before entry. You may be asked to wait before being admitted to the Park. Please arrive in plenty of time.
About the Special Entrance
Please go to security check (see ★ on map). Guests with a Special Entrance Pass will be admitted to the Park through the Special Entrance. If you have any questions, please contact the nearby Cast Member (see ★ on map).
- Please note that you may not be able to enter the Park early with your Special Entrance Pass, if you wait in line for a security check somewhere other than that marked with a ★ on map.
- The Special Entrance is only available when the area around the Main Entrance is crowded.
Please go to security check (see ★ on map), located at Park Entrance North.
- Special Entrance Pass is only valid on the date shown. Hotel guests will receive a pass for each day of stay.
- You cannot specify the date of use. The date of validity cannot be changed or moved.
- One pass is required for each Park ticket. This benefit is not available for Guests without a Special Entrance Pass.
- The pass cannot be reissued or exchanged for cash.
- The pass cannot be transferred or sold to another person, nor reproduced.
- You may be asked to show confirmation of your hotel reservation when entering the Park.
- Attraction availability is dependent on Park operations at the time. When the Park is negatively impacted from natural climatic conditions and/or other causes of force majeure, no compensation related to this ticket will be made.
- Subject to change without notice.
- This benefit does not guarantee 15 minutes Park experience for Disney hotel guests.
- All photos are concept images.
- Thank your for your cooperation of Infection Containment Guidelines. Please check the latest news of Tokyo Disney Resort Official Website.