Capitano Mickey Triple Room
Your adventure at Tokyo DisneySea will continue, even in your guest room. Capitano is Italian for “captain,” and this room is themed to an ocean voyage made by Captain Mickey and his friends. Scenes from their adventures can be found all throughout the room. Guests will discover images of the ports that the Disney friends visited, the map that Captain Mickey used to navigate, and other traces of their adventures. This spacious room with an area of 43 m² has three regular beds.
- Windows can only be opened partially in order to avoid accidents and prevent items from falling out. Thank you for your understanding.
- The images shown are an example of the room type.
Amenities / Facilities
|Amenities for children||
<Available in the room>
<Available on request>
<Available by reservation>
- Children’s pajamas are available in the following sizes:
S (under 100 cm in height), M (100 cm – 120 cm), L (120 cm – 140 cm)
- Adult pajamas come as a shirt and trouser set.
- An ice dispensing machine can be found on each floor. The mineral water in the room is complimentary. Additional mineral water can be purchased for a fee.
- The amount of complimentary coffee, tea and mineral water available in your room will depend on your guest room type.
- As of February 28, 2023, paper bags will no longer be available in Guest Rooms. Paper bags are available on request. Please see a Cast Member for details. Thank you for helping to reduce paper waste at Tokyo Disney Resort.