Getting Information Before You Visit / Information at the Resort
Please feel free to contact the following locations for a variety of assistance to ensure a pleasant visit.
Telephone / Mail
Tokyo Disney Resort Information Center
Hours: 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- The above phone number is not toll-free. Any phone charges must be covered by the caller.
- Calls from mobile phones are charged at 10 yen per 20 seconds (excluding tax).
- This number cannot be used when calling from some IP phones, and international numbers. If your call does not go through, please call +81-45-330-5211.
(These numbers are for English and Japanese only. There may be times when assistance in English is not available.)
- Your call may be recorded for the purpose of checking the content of the call and the quality of our operator's service.
In addition, we request that you notify us of your caller ID so that we can respond to you with certainty.
- For inquiries regarding purchased tickets, we will ask for the 19-20 digit ticket number in order to confirm the ticket type.
See here for details about hotels affiliated with Tokyo Disney Resort
Guests with hearing disabilities or wishing to inquire via the website can use the web inquiry form.
For Information and Assistance at the Resort
|Tokyo Disney Resort Overall||Tokyo Disney Resort Information Center|
|Tokyo Disneyland||Main Street House|
|Tokyo DisneySea||Guest Relations|
|Disney Ambassador Hotel||Guest Services|
|Tokyo DisneySea Hotel MiraCosta||Bell Desk|
|Tokyo Disneyland Hotel||Bell Desk|
|Ikspiari||Ikspiari Information Counter (three locations)|
|Disney Resort Line||Office at each station|
Please feel free to contact Cast Members at any time for assistance.