Getting Information Before You Visit / Information at the Resort
Please feel free to contact the following locations for a variety of assistance to ensure a pleasant visit.
Telephone / Mail
Tokyo Disney Resort Information Center
Hours: 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Any charges resulting from calls to the above phone number must be covered by the caller.
- Charges will differ based on your phone carriers and plans. Please contact your phone carrier for details.
- From overseas, please call +81-50-3090-2742
- The above phone number offers assistance in English only.
- This call is being recorded in order to confirm the contents of our Guests' inquiries and the responses of the operators, as well as to provide future services and improve the quality of our services.
- We request that you call us with your caller ID setting turned on.
- To offer the best services possible, our operators will ask for your name at the beginning of the call.
- For inquiries regarding purchased tickets, we will ask for the 19-20 digit ticket number in order to confirm the ticket type.
See here for details about hotels affiliated with Tokyo Disney Resort
Guests with hearing disabilities or wishing to inquire via the website can use the web inquiry form.
For Information and Assistance at the Resort
|Tokyo Disney Resort Overall
|Tokyo Disney Resort Information Center
|Main Street House
|Disney Ambassador Hotel
|Tokyo DisneySea Hotel MiraCosta
|Tokyo Disneyland Hotel
|Ikspiari Information Counter (three locations)
|Disney Resort Line
|Office at each station
Please feel free to contact Cast Members at any time for assistance.