Accessibility from within the Resort
Disney Resort Line
This monorail system is convenient for getting around the Resort. There are four stations on the Disney Resort Line. For details such as fares and timetables, please contact Tokyo Disney Resort Information Center or a Cast Member.
The four Disney Resort Line stations are:
|Resort Gateway Station||adjacent to Maihama Station and Ikspiari|
|Tokyo Disneyland Station||adjacent to Tokyo Disneyland|
|Bayside Station||adjacent to the Tokyo Disney Resort Official Hotels area|
|Tokyo DisneySea Station||adjacent to Tokyo DisneySea|
- For transportation between JR Maihama Station and Tokyo DisneySea, or Tokyo DisneySea Hotel MiraCosta, Please utilize the Disney Resort Line from the Resort Gateway Station.
Tokyo Disney Resort Information Center
(9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.)
- From some mobile phones and IP phones, please call 045-330-5211
- From overseas, please call +81-45-330-5211
- Calls may be recorded to verify the contents of the Guest's request or to check the operator's handling of the call.
Guests with hearing disabilities or wishing to inquire via the website can use
Barrier Free in Disney Resort Line
- Elevators are available at each station.
- There is a gap of 5 cm and about 3 cm difference in height between the platform and the monorail.
- Please see a Cast Member to use a portable slope.
- There are wheelchair spaces available in the 3rd and 4th cars of the monorail.
- The Disney Resort Line has Priority Seats.
Parking sections for Guests with disabilities are available at the Tokyo Disney Resort Guest Parking areas. If you need parking spaces which are wider or located near the Park entrance, please ask a Cast Member at the Guest Parking toll gate.
Disney Resort Cruiser
A convenient, complimentary shuttle bus for getting around Tokyo Disney Resort.
The route between Disney Ambassador Hotel and Tokyo Disneyland or Tokyo DisneySea is exclusively for hotel Guests. Another route links Bayside Station on the Disney Resort Line and the Tokyo Disney Resort Official Hotels.