For Everyone's Safety and Enjoyment
- Supervise children at all times.
- Children under age 7 must be accompanied by a person age 16 or over when riding attractions.
- Attractions and entertainment programs may be suspended or canceled without prior notice.
- Food and drinks are not permitted in some attractions and entertainment venues.
- Please do not use mobile phones inside attractions or anywhere that may disturb other Guests.
- Do not leave valuables or other belongings (including souvenirs) in an unattended stroller.
- Please be aware that in some facilities exit lights are turned off but will go on in an emergency.
- Do not bring the following into the Park.
- Alcoholic beverages
- Drinks in cans or glass bottles
- Suitcases or wheeled carriers
- Any other items that may bother other Guests
- If you bring your own meal please eat it in the Picnic Area.
- Pets, except Assistance Dogs, are not allowed inside the Park.
- During the photographing, filming or videotaping of our Park scenes (including, without limitation, Park facilities or entertainment programs), Guests' images or likeness may be captured and used in news reports, advertising, promotions, merchandise, etc.
- The following activities are not allowed in the Park:
- Exchanging, transferring, buying, or selling tickets among Guests
- Selling or displaying items for sale
- Distributing fliers
- Public gatherings or speaking
- Commercial photography or other activity
- Public transmission or recording of any kind that may inconvenience other Guests
- Wearing inappropriate apparel or tattoos
- The use of unipods, tripods, selfie sticks or other such equipment (hand-size grip attachments excluded) when taking photos or videos
- Running in the Park
- Smoking in locations other than designated smoking areas (drinking alcoholic beverages and smoking by persons under age 20 is prohibited by law).
- Climbing on or hanging from decorations or fences
- Touching or feeding wild birds in the Park
- Driving under the influence of alcohol (prohibited by law)
- Any act that may impede the operation of the Park or any associated facility.
- The following items are not allowed in the Park.
- Drones and other remote controlled electronic devices
- Knives, explosives, and other hazardous materials (including imitation items), and items that may harm other Guests.
Examples of prohibited items
- knives and blades
- guns, including replicas and air guns
- pepper spray
- stun guns
- sports equipment
- any other items that may harm other Guests
- Dangerous Items
- flammable liquids
- high-pressure gas/li>
- toxic substances
- flammable materials
- radioactive materials
- other hazardous materials
- explosive materials and materials that give off toxic fumes when burned.
- Members or supporters of organized crime groups will not be admitted.
- Admittance may be denied, or you may be asked to leave, if your appearance or behavior is offensive to those around you or is not compliant with Park rules and requests.
- Oriental Land Co., Ltd. and its affiliates cannot be held responsible for accidents caused by Guest negligence, except in cases where there is a legal obligation for compensation.
For the Safety of Our Guests
- All bags and clothing may be subject to security checks at the Park entrances.
Please contact a Cast Member if you have any questions.
Thank your for your cooperation and understanding.