For Everyone's Safety and Enjoyment
- Supervise children at all times.
- Guests under age 7 must be accompanied by a person age 16 years or older when experiencing attractions.
- Attractions and entertainment programs may be suspended, delayed, or canceled without prior notice.
- Food and drinks are not permitted in some attractions and entertainment venues.
- Please refrain from using mobile phones in attractions, show areas and other places where you may inconvenience other Guests.
- Do not leave valuables or other belongings (including souvenirs) in an unattended stroller or wheelchair.
- Please be advised, in some locations emergency lighting may be turned off. However, in the unlikely event of an incident, all emergency lighting will be turned on.
- During the photographing, filming or videotaping of our Park scenes (including, without limitation, Park facilities or entertainment programs), Guests' images or likeness may be captured and used in news reports, advertising, promotions, merchandise, etc.
- Prohibited Items
- Knives, explosives, and other hazardous materials (including imitation items), and items that may harm other Guests.
- Drones and other remote controlled electronic devices
- Alcoholic beverages
- Cans or glass containers
- Food you have brought with you
- Suitcases or wheeled carriers
- Pets and animals (other than Assistance Dogs)
- Any other items that may inconvenience other Guests
- Prohibited Activities
- Exchanging, transferring, buying, or selling tickets among Guests
- Selling or displaying items for sale
- Distributing fliers
- Public gatherings or speaking
- Commercial photography or other activity
- Public transmission or recording of any kind that may inconvenience other Guests
- Wearing attire or having tattoos considered inappropriate
- The use of unipods, tripods, selfie sticks or other such equipment (hand-size grip attachments excluded) when taking photos or videos
- Running in the Park
- Smoking in locations other than designated smoking areas (drinking alcoholic beverages and smoking by persons under age 20 is prohibited by law).
- Climbing on or hanging from decorations or fences
- Feeding or touching birds and other animals
- Driving under the influence of alcohol (prohibited by law)
- Any act that may impede the operation of the Park or any associated facility.
Examples of prohibited items
- knives and blades
- guns, including replicas and air guns
- pepper spray
- stun guns
- any other items that may harm other Guests
- Dangerous Items
- flammable liquids
- high-pressure gas/li>
- toxic substances
- flammable materials
- radioactive materials
- other hazardous materials
- explosive materials and materials that give off toxic fumes when burned.
- Individuals affiliated with unlawful activity will not be admitted.
- We reserve the right to deny admission or remove any person who refuses to comply with Park rules and regulations, adhere to Cast Member requests, or whose conduct or behavior could detract from the experience of other Guests.
- Oriental Land Co., Ltd., Disney Enterprises Inc., and their respective affiliates cannot be held responsible for accidents caused by Guest negligence, except in cases where there is a legal obligation for compensation.
For the Safety of Our Guests
- All bags and clothing may be subject to security checks at the Park entrances.
Please contact a Cast Member if you have any questions.
Thank your for your cooperation and understanding.