Accessibility from within the Resort
Disney Resort Line
This monorail system is convenient for getting around the Resort. There are four stations on the Disney Resort Line. For details such as fares and timetables, please contact Tokyo Disney Resort Information Center or a Cast Member.
The four Disney Resort Line stations are:
|Resort Gateway Station||
adjacent to Maihama Station and Ikspiari
adjacent to Disney Ambassador Hotel
adjacent to Bon Voyage
|Tokyo Disneyland Station||
adjacent to Tokyo Disneyland
adjacent to Tokyo Disneyland Hotel
adjacent to Bon Voyage
adjacent to the Tokyo Disney Resort Official Hotels area
adjacent to Tokyo Disney Resort Toy Story Hotel
|Tokyo DisneySea Station||
adjacent to Tokyo DisneySea
adjacent to Tokyo DisneySea Hotel MiraCosta
- For transportation between JR Maihama Station and Tokyo DisneySea, or Tokyo DisneySea Hotel MiraCosta, Please utilize the Disney Resort Line from the Resort Gateway Station.
Tokyo Disney Resort Information Center
Hours: 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- The above phone number is not toll-free. Any phone charges must be covered by the caller.
- Calls from mobile phones are charged at 10 yen per 20 seconds (excluding tax).
- This number cannot be used when calling from some IP phones, and international numbers. If your call does not go through, please call +81-45-330-5211.
(These numbers are for English and Japanese only. There may be times when assistance in English is not available.)
- Your call may be recorded for the purpose of checking the content of the call and the quality of our operator's service.
In addition, we request that you notify us of your caller ID so that we can respond to you with certainty.
- For inquiries regarding purchased tickets, we will ask for the 19-20 digit ticket number in order to confirm the ticket type.
See here for details about hotels affiliated with Tokyo Disney Resort
Guests with hearing disabilities or wishing to inquire via the website can use the web inquiry form.
Barrier Free in Disney Resort Line
- Elevators are available at each station.
- There is a gap of 5 cm and about 3 cm difference in height between the platform and the monorail.
- Please see a Cast Member to use a portable slope.
- To meet the needs of our Guests, there are free spaces available in the 3rd and 4th cars.
Parking sections for Guests with disabilities are available at the Tokyo Disney Resort Guest Parking areas. If you need parking spaces which are wider or located near the Park entrance, please ask a Cast Member at the Guest Parking toll gate.
Disney Resort Cruiser
A convenient, complimentary shuttle bus for getting around Tokyo Disney Resort.
The route between Disney Ambassador Hotel and Tokyo Disneyland or Tokyo DisneySea is exclusively for hotel Guests. Another route links Bayside Station on the Disney Resort Line and the Tokyo Disney Resort Official Hotels.