Capitano Mickey Superior Room
Your adventure at Tokyo DisneySea will continue, even in your guest room. Capitano is Italian for “captain,” and this room is themed to an ocean voyage made by Captain Mickey and his friends. Scenes from their adventures can be found all throughout the room. Guests will discover images of the ports that the Disney friends visited, the map that Captain Mickey used to navigate, and other traces of their adventures. In addition to two regular beds or one double bed, this room has a trundle bed that can be pulled out to accommodate up to three Guests without extra charge.
- Windows can only be opened partially in order to avoid accidents and prevent items from falling out. Thank you for your understanding.
- The images shown are an example of the room type.
Amenities / Facilities
|Amenities for children||
<Available in the room>
<Available on request>
<Available by reservation>
- Children’s pajamas are available in the following sizes:
S (under 100 cm in height), M (100 cm – 120 cm), L (120 cm – 140 cm)
- An ice dispensing machine can be found on each floor. The mineral water in the room is complimentary. Additional mineral water can be purchased for a fee.
- The amount of complimentary coffee, tea and mineral water available in your room will depend on your guest room type.