How to Purchase Park Tickets
Park tickets can be purchased through the Tokyo Disney Resort Online Reservations & Tickets website.
- Ticket booths are currently closed.
- Up to 5 Park tickets may be purchased at a time.
- Tickets cannot be canceled or refunded after purchase.
Difference between Fixed-Date Tickets and Open Tickets
Park Tickets with Specified Date (Fixed-Date Tickets)
You can specify the Park and the date of Park admission when you purchase this type of ticket.
A fixed-date ticket guarantees admission to the Park even when admission is being restricted.
If you cannot visit the Park on the specified date, you can change the ticket to another date as long as the ticket is still within the period of validity.
Park Tickets without a Specified Date (Open Tickets)
- Open tickets are currently not available for purchase.
You can visit the Park on any day if you don't specify a date. The ticket will be valid for one year from the date of purchase.
Be aware that open tickets do NOT guarantee admission to the Park when admission is being restricted. Please understand that you might not be able to enter the Park at that time.
- The prices of fixed-date tickets and open tickets are the same.
- The way to use fixed-date tickets and open tickets when you enter the Park are the same.
Can be displayed on smartphone
- in japanese only
|Can be printed*||Business card size|
|Early Evening Passport||●||Ｘ||Ｘ|
*Park tickets with a date of admission up to March 31, 2023 designated at the time of purchase can be printed out at home.
For Park tickets with a date of admission on or after April 1, 2023, the code on the ticket can only be displayed on the Tokyo Disney Resort App.
If you cannot use the App, please use the code attached to the email that was sent when you made your ticket purchase.
- To make bookings and purchases for Park tickets, hotels, etc., you must have a registered Disney Account.
- If you do not have a Disney Account, please register from here (user registration on the online bookings/purchases page).
Ticket sales period
Fixed-date tickets for up to two month ahead can be purchased.
Other ways to make ticket purchases
- Guests staying at a Disney hotel or hotel affiliated with Tokyo Disney Resort may purchase Park tickets at their hotel. For more information about the Disney hotels, please see here. For information about hotels affiliated with Tokyo Disney Resort, please contact the hotel directly.
- Tickets can also be purchased at some travel agencies, convenience stores and Disney stores. For details, please contact these locations directly.
- Ticket sales may be suspended depending on Park operating conditions, etc.