Park admission by lottery
- Until further notice, only guests who have an eligible ticket and were successful in the Park admission lottery will be admitted to the Park.
Park Admission Time
|On a day Park opens at 9:00 a.m., admission time will be one of the following: 9:00 a.m. / 10:30 a.m. / 12:00 noon
On a day Park opens at 10:00 a.m., admission time will be one of the following:（*） 10:00 a.m. / 10:30 a.m. / 12:00 noon
（*）Due to the change in Park operating hours, the admission time will be 10:00 a.m. from May 17 through September 30, 2021 for guests who were successful in the lottery for 9:00 a.m. admission.
- If you have selected 10:30 a.m. or 12:00 noon as the admission time, you will not be eligible for a refund of the price difference regardless of the type of ticket you have.
- Each ticket will be valid for admission only once. Requests for refunds will not be accepted after entering the Park.
- The Park opening time will vary depending on the day. Please check the Operation Calendar.
- Any changes regarding the above will be posted on the Tokyo Disney Resort Official Website.
Unused Park tickets listed below purchased on or before June 24, 2020, and having an expiration date within the period from February 29, 2020, through March 31, 2022.
Sponsor Passports and Shareholders' Passports issued on or after June 25, 2020 will also be eligible.
|Campus Day Passports with fixed admission period from January 6 through March 19, 2020.|
|Corporate Program “Thanks Festival” Passports with fixed admission period from January 6 through March 19, 2020.|
|Shuto-ken Shizuoka Weekday Passports with fixed admission period from April 8 through July 12, 2019.
- Disney's eTicket Passport (displayed on a smartphone or printed out)
|Park tickets with a fixed admission date (Fixed-date ticket)|
|FUNderful Disney Members Passport|
|Sponsor Employee Passport|
|Multi-Day Passport (2-Day / 3-Day Magic / 4-Day Magic)
- Partially used Multi-Day Passports are not eligible.
- Reservation vouchers purchased at travel agencies, hotels, convenience stores, and other locations are not eligible for the Park admission lottery.
- Park tickets without a validity period are not eligible for the Park admission lottery.
Tokyo Disneyland, Tokyo DisneySea
The lottery will be held and admission slots will be available on a monthly basis.
The lottery will be held twice.
Lottery entry and drawing 2 months before the month of Park visit
Lottery entry and drawing 1 month before the month of Park visit
Lottery entry period:
Lottery can be attempted using the “Park Admission Lottery Entry Form” from 10:00 a.m. on the first day of the month through 11:59 p.m. on the seventh day of the month.
Lottery result announcement:
Results can be checked using the “Park Admission Lottery Results Form” on the fifteenth day of the month.
- Admission by lottery to Tokyo Disneyland will not be available from October 25 through 29, 2021.
- Any changes to the lottery schedule or the valid dates and times for Park admission will be posted on this site.
|October 2021 Park admission||November 2021 Park admission|
|September||1, 10:00 a.m. - 7, 11:59 p.m.||Second round||First round|
|15, 1:00 p.m. -||Results announced||Results announced|
|October||1, 10:00 a.m. - 7, 11:59 p.m.||Park admission （※）||Second round|
|15, 1:00 p.m. -||Results announced|
|December||(※) If you are unable to visit the Park in October, then your next lottery attempt can only be made two months later in December.||━|
Regarding the lottery
- An attempt can be made for both the first and second rounds or for only one of the rounds.
(Example) For July Park admissions, you can enter the first round of the lottery (in May), second round of the lottery (in June), or just one of them.
- However, if you are successful in the first round, then you will not be eligible for the second round.
(Example) If you are successful in the first round of the lottery (in May) for July Park admissions, then you will not be able to participate in the second round of the lottery (in June).
- The lottery for Park admission can only be attempted once per month (an attempt can be made for either the first or the second round in one month).
(Example) You can enter the June lottery if it is the second round for July Park admissions or the first round for August Park admissions.
- If you are unable to visit the Park on the date of Park admission received in the lottery, then your next lottery attempt can only be made two months after that date.
(Example) If you are unable to visit the Park in June, then your next lottery attempt can only be made in August.
- If you are unable to visit the Park on the date of Park admission received in the lottery during the period when priority measures are in place, as well as when the state of emergency is in effect (from April 20 through September 30, 2021), then your next lottery attempt can be made from the month of scheduled visit in October (for November or December Park admissions).
- There will be separate admission slots for the first and second rounds, so the first round of the lottery alone will not fill up all the slots.
- You will not be able to make changes or cancel after submitting the lottery entry form.
Lottery entries and Park admissions for Multi-Day Passports
- Your lottery entry will be for the Park indicated on your ticket for the first and second day, respectively.
- If you have a 3-Day or 4-Day ticket, you can visit the both Parks as you like on and after the third day.
- If you are successful in the lottery, you can enter the Park for the consecutive number of days indicated on your ticket, starting on the admission date received by lottery.
- The time you will be admitted to the Park will be the same for all admission dates, and you will be able to enter the Park from the admission time received by lottery.
- If you do not visit the Park on all of the consecutive days you received by lottery and only used the ticket partially, the ticket will become invalid and a refund or re-entry to the lottery will not be possible.
Regarding the use of Sponsor Passports, Shareholders' Passports and Revisit Passports for the lottery
Since these tickets are not eligible for refunds, if you make an entry having fulfilled all of the conditions below, then you will definitely win Park admission within your third attempt.
- Guests holding Shareholders' Passports valid until January 31, 2022 and wishing to attempt the lottery having fulfilled all of the conditions below would need to enter the September 2021 lottery (available from 10:00 a.m. September 1 to 11:59 p.m. September 7).
|1.||Make an entry for the first round of the lottery (2 months before your Park visit).|
|2.||Make an entry by selecting 5 or more days, including at least one weekday, for the date and time of Park visit.|
Lottery entry and results announcement
To enter the lottery, please fill out the necessary information on the "Park Admission Lottery Entry Form."
- With one entry form you can register up to 10 days for the Park, date, and time of admission you want.
- If you have a fixed-date ticket, you can only enter the lottery for the Park indicated on your ticket, so please select that Park on the entry form. If you have a Multi-Day Passport, you can only enter the lottery for the Park specified on the ticket's first day, so please select that Park on the entry form.
- If you have a ticket eligible for the lottery and have other members in your party, then a lottery entry can be made for up to 5 persons including yourself.
- If there are 6 or more members in your party, please enter the lottery as separate parties of 5 or fewer persons. However, since the lottery will be held per group, the results may vary.
Lottery results can be checked from the Park Admission Lottery Results Form.
- A successful attempt will be good for only one of the days requested.
About Park admission
- On the day of your visit, your lottery results will be checked at the Park entrance before being admitted.
- A lottery result ticket will not be distributed, so on the day of your visit, please make sure to bring the Park ticket you used to enter the lottery.
- You and other members of your party are not required to be together to enter the Park.
Frequently Asked Questions
- The lottery entry and announcement of results are not first come, first served. If you have difficulties accessing the website, please try again later.
- Please note that depending on the situation, the Park admission lottery may end without notice.
- The Parks may close or Park operating hours may be reduced if Park operations are, or potentially may be, interrupted due to earthquakes, blackouts, other natural disasters, or other circumstances beyond our control. Please note that we will not be liable for any compensation in such cases.
- The unauthorized resale of Park tickets for commercial purposes violates the terms and conditions of the Park tickets. If an unauthorized act is confirmed, all of the Park tickets purchased by the violator will be invalidated, whether the ticket has been subject to resale or not. See here for details.