Disney's Magic Kingdom Suite
These suites are located on the uppermost eighth and ninth floors. They offer a magnificent view of Tokyo Disney Resort that can only be experienced at this hotel. Moreover, Guests staying in the rooms on the ninth floor can step out onto the balcony to enjoy another wonderful view. The spacious suite has a living room, a separate shower booth, and an Air Jet Bath, allowing Guests to enjoy a comfortable, leisurely stay. There’s also an alcove bed in the recess of the room. Guests have the choice of enjoying breakfast in their room or at Dreamers Lounge. If you would like breakfast in your room, please let the Cast Member know at check-in. As of June 1, 2022, Guests may choose from breakfast in their room or breakfast at Sherwood Garden Restaurant.
Click here to see how to reserve the restaurant
- The images shown are an example of the room type.
Magnificent Interior Design
This room welcomes Guests with magnificent interior design that only a suite room can afford.
Amenities / Facilities
|Items available in some guest rooms||
|Amenities for children||
<Available in the room>
<Available on request>
<Available by reservation>
- Children’s pajamas are available in the following sizes:
S (under 100 cm in height), M (100 cm – 120 cm), L (120 cm – 140 cm)
- An ice dispensing machine can be found on each floor. The mineral water in the room is complimentary. Additional mineral water can be purchased for a fee.
- The amount of complimentary coffee, tea and mineral water available in your room will depend on your guest room type.
- As part of our commitment to environmental conservation, we are reducing disposable plastic waste in our Hotels, and will no longer be providing razors or shower caps in guest rooms from March 31, 2022. These items are available on request. Please see a Cast Member for details.
- As of September 30, 2021, bed guards are no longer available at this hotel.