Balcony Room (Park Grand View)
In addition to two regular beds, this room has a trundle bed that can be pulled out, as well as a cruise bed, to accommodate up to four Guests without extra charge. Moreover, the balcony affords Guests a magnificent view of Tokyo Disney Resort. Breakfast is served at Dreamers Lounge. As of June 1, 2022, Guests may choose from breakfast in their room or breakfast at Sherwood Garden Restaurant. If you would like breakfast in your room, please let the Cast Member know at check-in.
Click here to see how to reserve the restaurant
- All guest rooms are non-smoking.
-The images shown are an example of the room type.
Amenities / Facilities
|Items available in some guest rooms||
|Amenities for children||
<Available in the room>
<Available on request>
<Available by reservation>
- Children’s pajamas are available in the following sizes:
S (under 100 cm in height), M (100 cm – 120 cm), L (120 cm – 140 cm)
- An ice dispensing machine can be found on each floor. The mineral water in the room is complimentary. Additional mineral water can be purchased for a fee.
- The amount of complimentary coffee, tea and mineral water available in your room will depend on your guest room type.
- As part of our commitment to environmental conservation, we are reducing disposable plastic waste in our Hotels, and will no longer be providing razors or shower caps in guest rooms from March 31, 2022. These items are available on request. Please see a Cast Member for details.
- As of September 30, 2021, bed guards are no longer available at this hotel.