How to Enjoy the Parks
Current Park Status
Park Operation Calendar
Information about Park operations up to approximately 3 months in advance is available.
- Attractions, entertainment, shops, and restaurants at both Parks will operate with reduced capacity or will be closed.
- Single Rider operations will be suspended until further notice.
- From January 12, 2021, some restaurants and shops inside the Parks will operate with reduced hours or be closed.
The restaurants and shops affected may change depending on the operating conditions at the Parks. For details, please see the Park information page on your day of visit.
Enjoying the Park on your day of visit
・Get the most of your Park visit with the Tokyo Disney Resort App.
- Instead of printed menus, smartphone-based menus are available by scanning the code at the restaurant.
- A paper cup will be provided if you would like to use the water fountains located inside some restaurants. Please contact a Cast Member for details.
- Sales of alcoholic beverages at both Parks will be from 11:00 a.m. to closing time of the restaurant.
Purchasing Park tickets, Handling of already purchased tickets
Park tickets are on sale on the Tokyo Disney Resort Online Reservations & Tickets website. Until further notice, only Guests who have purchased fixed-date tickets online or who were successful in the Park admission lottery will be allowed to enter the Park.