Based on the priority measures to prevent the spread of New Coronavirus implemented by the Chiba Prefecture local government, sales of Park tickets for admissions on or after April 20, 2021 (including making changes to admission dates) will be temporarily suspended as we organize our ticket sales system.
1-Day Passport sales are scheduled to resume on 2:00 p.m., April 21, 2021.
- Information about resuming sales for Fixed Date and Time Passports (from 10:30 a.m.) and Fixed Date and Time Passport (from 12 noon) will be announced on this website as soon as it becomes available.
Guests who have already purchased tickets, made reservations, or have been successful in the Park admission lottery at this time will be able to enter the Park.
Available Park Tickets
For Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea Park tickets, prices will be set from March 20 depending on the day of the week or the period during the year based on holidays. There will be a price set for weekdays, and for holidays which include weekends and Golden Week (observed in Japan).
- Please note that weekend/holiday prices may apply on weekdays also. For ticket prices based on different dates, please see here.
- Adult: ages 18 & over / Junior: ages 12-17 / Child: ages 4-11 / Senior: ages 65 & over
- - Children ages 3 & under are admitted for free.
1-Day PassportTokyo Disneyland or Tokyo DisneySea can be enjoyed for one day from Park opening time with a fixed-date ticket designating the date of visit and Park.
- Adult¥8,200 - ¥8,700
- Junior¥6,900 - ¥7,300
- Child¥4,900 - ¥5,200
Fixed Date and Time Passport (from 10:30 a.m.)Tokyo Disneyland or Tokyo DisneySea can be enjoyed from 10:30 a.m. with this ticket.
- Not available on days when the Parks are scheduled to open at 10:00 a.m.
- Adult¥7,700 - ¥8,200
- Junior¥6,500 - ¥6,900
- Child¥4,600 - ¥4,900
Fixed Date and Time Passport (from 12:00 noon)Tokyo Disneyland or Tokyo DisneySea can be enjoyed from 12:00 noon with this ticket.
- Adult¥7,300 - ¥7,700
- Junior¥6,100 - ¥6,500
- Child¥4,300 - ¥4,600
Prior to purchasing Park tickets, please check the "Requests to guests visiting the parks" and "Operational Changes at Facilities and Status of Suspended Operations" links.
- There are limitations on purchasing Park tickets for guests staying at a Disney Hotel or a hotel affiliated with Tokyo Disney Resort. If you are staying at a Disney Hotel, please see here, and if you are staying at a hotel affiliated with Tokyo Disney Resort, please contact the hotel directly for details.
- Tickets can also be purchased at some travel agencies. For details, please contact the travel agency directly.
Tickets that can only be purchased in combination with a Park ticket
Early Entry TicketsExclusive to guests staying at a Disney hotel, tickets that will allow entries to Tokyo DisneySea from 8 a.m. will be on sale.
- To enter the Park, a valid 1-Day Passport is required in addition to this ticket.
Tickets Currently Not Available
- Senior Passport
- Gift Passport
- Starlight Passport
- After 6 Passport
- FUNderful Disney Members Passport
- 2-Day Passport
- 3-Day Magic Passport
- 4-Day Magic Passport
- 2-Park Annual Passport
- Tokyo Disneyland Annual Passport
- Tokyo DisneySea Annual Passport
- Group Passport
- 1-Day Passport (for guests with Disabilities)
- The information about each ticket type hereafter will be announced on this website as soon as it is determined.
- The Parks may close or Park operating hours may change if Park operations are, or potentially may be, interrupted due to earthquakes, blackouts, other natural disasters, or other circumstances beyond our control.
Please note that we will not be liable for any compensation in such cases.