Access by Car
Take the Urayasu Exit or Kasai Exit on the Shuto Expressway Bayshore Route
Regarding heavy traffic around Tokyo Disney Resort
- On weekends and holidays, the Kasai Exit (nearer to Tokyo) can become very congested. We suggest using the Urayasu Exit instead.
- Please be aware that from about one hour before the Parks close, you may experience heavy traffic on the roads around Tokyo Disney Resort as many cars try to leave the area at the same time.
¥3,000 for the first night (per passenger car)
¥1,000 for each additional night
Please purchase one parking ticket for each night of stay from the vending machine
From midnight on the day of check-in
Until midnight on the day of checkout
(From 12:00 noon on April 5, 2022)
- Please note that a separate parking fee will be charged if you use the Tokyo Disneyland or Tokyo DisneySea Guest Parking areas.
- After payment, you can enter and exit the hotel parking area as many times as you like during your stay.
- You will be charged extra for use of the parking area up to midnight before you check in or after midnight on the day you check out.