There are several different types of Park tickets available to Guests. Choose the ticket that best fits your needs.
» About Tokyo Disney Resort Ticket Center
Ages 18 & over
(Ages 60 & over)
|3-Day Magic Passport||¥14,200||¥12,700||¥9,800|
|4-Day Magic Passport||¥16,500||¥14,800||¥11,500|
|After 6 Passport2||¥3,900|
(Please see the Park Operation Calendar for available dates.)
Note 2: After 6 Passports can be used for Park admission from 6 p.m. on weekdays, excluding National Holidays.
(Please see Park Operation Calendar for available dates.)
Ages 18 & over
Ages 60 & over
|2-Park Annual Passport3||¥82,000||¥55,000||¥61,000|
|Tokyo DisneySea Annual Passport||¥53,000||¥37,000||¥41,000|
|Tokyo Disneyland Annual Passport||¥53,000||¥37,000||¥41,000|
- Children ages three and under admitted free.
- Same-day ticket sales may be suspended on dates with very high attendance.
- Student academic year change (elementary school / middle school / high school) begins on April 1, in accordance with the Japanese academic system.
(1) To change a ticket's date, type, age category, Park, expiration date, or design, there will be a 200 yen handling fee.
Note: When making several changes at one time, each change will incur a handling fee of 200 yen.
(2) Reducing the days on dated Multi-Day Passports are downgrades with a cancellation fee of 200 yen per day and a handling fee of 200 yen for each ticket.
(3) A handling fee is not charged for upgrading tickets for additional days in the Parks or changing them to a Multi-Day Passport.
(4) A handling fee of 200 yen per day will be required to reduce the number of persons applicable in your voucher.
Note: You cannot cancel your entire voucher at the Park ticket sales windows.