This monorail system is convenient for getting around the Resort. There are four stations on the Disney Resort Line. For details such as fares and timetables, please contact Tokyo Disney Resort Information Center or a Cast Member.
Tokyo Disney Resort Information Center
Telephone: 0570-00-8632 (9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.)
- From some mobile phones and IP phones, please call 045-330-5211. From overseas, please call +81-45-330-5211.
- Calls may be recorded to verify the contents of the Guest's request or to check the operator's handling of the call.
The four Disney Resort Line stations are:
Resort Gateway Station (adjacent to Maihama Station and Ikspiari)
Tokyo Disneyland Station
Bayside Station (adjacent to the Tokyo Disney Resort Official Hotels area)
Tokyo DisneySea Station
For transportation between JR Maihama Station and Tokyo DisneySea, or Tokyo DisneySea Hotel MiraCosta, Please utilize the Disney Resort Line from the Resort Gateway Station.
- Elevators are available at each station.
- There is a gap of 5 cm and about 3 cm difference in height between the platform and the monorail.
- Please see a Cast Member to use a portable slope.
- There are wheelchair spaces available in the 3rd and 4th cars of the monorail.
- There are also priority seats in each car.
Parking sections for Guests with disabilities are available at the Tokyo Disney Resort Guest Parking areas. If you need parking spaces which are wider or located near the main entrance of the Park, please ask a Cast Member at the Guest Parking toll gate.
A convenient, complimentary shuttle bus for getting around Tokyo Disney Resort.
The route between Disney Ambassador Hotel and Tokyo Disneyland or Tokyo DisneySea is exclusively for hotel Guests. Another route links Bayside Station on the Disney Resort Line and the Tokyo Disney Resort Official Hotels.