The Disney Resort Line is a monorail that circles Tokyo Disney Resort, providing transportation between JR Maihama Station and major destinations within the Resort.
Rail Line Map
Exit the ticket gate at the JR Maihama Station South Exit and continue left to the Resort Gateway Station.
|Ticket Type||Adult (Ages 12 & over)||Child (Ages 11 & under)|
Ride up to one full loop
(Ticket is valid only on the day of purchase and becomes invalid after exiting the station.)
Unlimited use for a specified number of days
|Coupon Tickets (11-ticket set)
Special ticket book with 11 single tickets for the price of 10
(Expires 3 months from purchase date)
- Commuter tickets are also available.
- PASMO and Suica cards can also be used.
- Up to two small children (under age 6) may ride free for every paying adult.
- Infants (under age 1) are free.
- A fixed handling fee will be charged for ticket refunds.
- Please use an approved carrycase when bringing pets aboard the train.
Disney Resort Line trains depart every 4 to 13 min.
First and last train departure times from each station
|Station||First Train||Last Train|
|Resort Gateway Station||6:00 a.m.||11:55 p.m.|
|Tokyo Disneyland Station||6:02 a.m.||11:57 p.m.|
|Bayside Station||6:04 a.m.||11:59 p.m.|
|Tokyo DisneySea Station||6:08 a.m.||12:04 a.m.|
- Trains depart every 4 to 13 min. (The schedule may change depending on the season and time of day.)
- The last train of the day arrives at its final stop, Resort Gateway Station, at 12:07 a.m.