Magical Music World
with dynamic music, visuals, and live performances.
Featuring Mickey Mouse and his Disney Friends, "Mickey's Magical Music World" is presented only at Tokyo Disneyland.
A spectacular performance of music and scenes from Disney films makes dynamic use of the theater’s stage sets and effects.
About 25 minutes (presented 3 to 5 times daily)
- During the performance, please remove large hats and hair bands for the sake of guests sitting behind you.
- If seating a child on your lap, please make sure the child does not exceed the height of the adult's head.
- Please refrain from taking photographs or videos of any kind.
- For everyone’s safety and enjoyment, guests will be admitted to the theater by seating area, and may be asked to wait for their turn to exit the venue. Thank you for your cooperation.
- The performance will be presented in a modified version to conform with the health and safety measures currently in place at Tokyo Disney Resort.
Deep in the forest of Fantasyland, the doorway of the magical music box opens to a world filled with Disney music.
One day, Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, and Goofy find a giant music box deep in the forest. They turn the music box’s large golden key and doors suddenly open. Accompanied by the songs associated with them, various Disney Characters appear including Snow White, Pinocchio, Woody from the Disney and Pixar
Toy Story film series, and more.
Mickey and his pals are delighted with the surprising development and are excited to hear the next song. But when the last door opens, no one appears and no music is heard. Worried, Mickey and his pals set off on a journey to find the missing song.
Along the way they encounter characters from many Disney films. Lumiere from
Beauty and the Beast welcomes them with a colorful banquet. King Louie and others from The Jungle Book together with Timon from The Lion King put on a powerful jungle-style performance. In a lovely world of starry skies and mirrors, the Disney Princesses dance a graceful waltz. And then Ursula from The Little Mermaid and Captain Hook from Peter Pan appear in a thrilling scene.
Will the journey of Mickey and his pals lead them to the lost song?