Conditions for Park tickets
Unused Park tickets listed below purchased on or before June 23, 2020, and having an expiration date within the period from February 29, 2020, through April 30, 2021.
1. Guests holding Park tickets in business card size, displayed on a smartphone, or printed out (purchased online).
- Ticket changes will be accepted or validity will be extended without charge for the difference or handling fee up to the expiration date of March 31, 2022. Click here for the extension of validity.
- Depending on the type of ticket, the ticket will be eligible for the Park admission lottery or a refund. Please see the list below.
- Park tickets purchased online (displayed on a smartphone or printed out) may be changed to a fixed-date ticket and used for admission. However, there will be a charge for the difference from the new ticket price as a result of the price change for Park tickets.
See here for making ticket changes online.（in Japanese only）
Information regarding the Park admission lottery for fixed-date ticket holders will be posted on the Tokyo Disney Resort Official Website by around end of December, 2020.
|Ticket name||Park admission by lottery
|Park tickets with a fixed admission date (Fixed-Date Tickets)
・After 6 Passport
・FUNderful Disney Members Passport
・Sponsor Employee Passport
|Park tickets without a fixed admission date (Open Tickets)
・Sponsor Employee Passport
|Park tickets with a fixed admission period indicated (Fixed period tickets)
Fixed admission period from January 6 through March 19, 2020.
・Campus Day Passport
・Corporate Program “Thanks Festival”Passport
Fixed admission period from April 8 through July 12, 2019.
・Shutoken & Shizuoka Weekday Passport
|・Multi-Day Passport（2-Day／3-Day Magic／4-Day Magic）||(-)||○|
|・Sponsor Passport（Fixed-Date Tickets）||(-)||×|
|・Sponsor Passport（Open Tickets）||○||×|
・School Special Passport
Click here here for extension of validity.
|・here for extension of validity.||○||×|
2. Guests holding reservation vouchers for Park admission (printed out and in the size issued at locations such as a convenience store).
- If you have purchased tickets at a travel agency, please contact the location where you made the purchase. If you have purchased tickets at certain convenience stores, please contact the issuing location indicated on the ticket.
Multi-Day Passports that have been partially used (example: a 2-Day Passport valid for admission on February 28 and 29, 2020, that was only used on February 28) may be eligible for a refund through the web form for tickets.
Click here for the web form.
Reservation vouchers for Park admission will not be eligible for the Park admission lottery.