Tickets for Park Admission
Admissions to Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea will be limited to Guests who have purchased fixed-date tickets from the Tokyo Disney Resort Online Reservations & Tickets website or the Tokyo Disney Resort App, or Guests who were successful in the Park admission lottery.
Regarding the Park tickets, only 1-Day Passports are currently available for purchase.
- Information about resuming sales for Fixed Date and Time Passports (from 10:30 a.m.) and Fixed Date and Time Passport (from 12 noon) will be announced on this website as soon as it becomes available.
|Ticket Sales Schedule|
|Currently available||Admissions up to February 26, 2021|
|From 2:00 p.m., January 27, 2021||Admissions from February 27 to March 5, 2021|
Park ticket sales will end once capacity is reached.
- Fixed-Date Tickets will be offered up to approximately one month ahead.
- Five tickets can be purchased at a time.
- Please check the Tokyo Disney Resort Online Reservations & Tickets website for the latest information. Please note sold out tickets may become available for purchase again without notice.
- Currently, there are limitations on purchasing Park tickets for guests staying at a Disney Hotel or a Tokyo Disney Resort Official Hotel until further notice. If you are staying at a Disney Hotel please click here, and if you are staying at a Tokyo Disney Resort Official Hotel please contact the hotel directly for details.
- Tickets can also be purchased at some travel agencies. For details, please contact the travel agency.
Tokyo Disneyland or Tokyo DisneySea can be enjoyed for one day from Park opening time with a fixed-date ticket designating the date of visit and Park.
Fixed Date and Time Passport (from 10:30 a.m.)
Tokyo Disneyland or Tokyo DisneySea can be enjoyed from 10:30 a.m. with this ticket.
- Not available on days when the Parks are scheduled to open from 10:00 a.m.
Fixed Date and Time Passport (from 12:00 noon)
Tokyo Disneyland or Tokyo DisneySea can be enjoyed with from 12:00 noon with this Park ticket.
- Please note that all tickets other than the above, including Park tickets without a fixed admission date (Open Tickets) , Annual Passports, Revisit Passports will not be admitted.
- You must register and log in to a Disney account through the Tokyo Disney Resort Online Reservations & Tickets website. Only credit cards are accepted as method of payment.
- If you do not have a Disney account, click here (the user registration window for the Online Reservations & Tickets website will open).
- This website may have difficulties loading if there is a high volume of visitors to the site. If you have problems loading the page, please try again after a while.
As of April 3, 2020, sales of open tickets without a fixed admission date as well as new applications for Annual Passports have been suspended.
Information regarding when tickets will go on sale again will be posted on the Tokyo Disney Resort Official Website as soon as it becomes available.
- The unauthorized resale of Park tickets for commercial purposes violates the terms and conditions of the Park tickets. If an unauthorized act is confirmed, all of the Park tickets purchased by the violator will be invalidated, whether the ticket has been subject to resale or not. Click here for details.
Operational Changes at Facilities and Status of Suspended Operations
Refer to the respective pages for operational changes at facilities and status of suspended operations.
Tokyo Disney Resort Official Hotels:
Guests staying at Tokyo Disney Resort Official Hotels should inquire about admission tickets and guaranteed park admission at each hotel.
Please check with the organizer whether the show will be put on.