Tickets for Park Admission
Tokyo Disneyland / Tokyo DisneySea Reopening date and park operations procedures
Park Tickets are on sale on the Tokyo Disney Resort
Online Reservations & Tickets website
(https://reserve.tokyodisneyresort.jp/en/). Until further notice, only guests
who have purchased fixed-date tickets online will be allowed to enter.
Currently, tickets up to September 11 are available for purchase.
Park ticket availability can also be checked here.
Tickets for September 12 to September 18 are scheduled to be available from 4 p.m. on August 12.
- Fixed-Date Tickets will be offered up to approximately one month ahead.
- Five tickets can be purchased at a time.
- Please check the Tokyo Disney Resort Online Reservations & Tickets website for the latest information. Please note sold out tickets may become available for purchase again without notice.
- On the Tokyo Disney Resort Online Reservations & Tickets website, guests will be required to enter their personal information (payments can only be made by credit cards).
- Currently, there are limitations on purchasing Park tickets for guests staying at a Disney Hotel or a Tokyo Disney Resort Official Hotel until further notice. If you are staying at a Disney Hotel please click here, and if you are staying at a Tokyo Disney Resort Official Hotel please contact the hotel directly for details.
Adult: ages 18 & over / Junior: ages 12-17 / Child: ages 4-11
- Children ages 3 & under are admitted for free.
Tokyo Disneyland or Tokyo DisneySea can be enjoyed for one day from Park opening time with this ticket.
Fixed Date Time Passport (11:00 a.m.)
Tokyo Disneyland or Tokyo DisneySea can be enjoyed from 11 a.m. with this ticket.
Fixed Date Time Passport (2:00 p.m.)
Tokyo Disneyland or Tokyo DisneySea can be enjoyed with from 2 p.m. with this Park ticket.
- Please note that all tickets other than the above, including Open Tickets, Annual Passports, Revisit Passports will not be admitted.
- For purchases and reservations, a registered Disney account is required. Create your Disney account here
(Tokyo Disney Resort Online Reservations & Tickets website will open in a new window.)
- This website may have difficulties loading if there is a high volume of visitors to the site. If you have problems loading the page, please try again after a while.
As of April 3, 2020, sales of open tickets without a fixed admission date as well as new applications for Annual Passports have been suspended.
Information regarding when tickets will go on sale again will be posted on the Tokyo Disney Resort Official Website as soon as it becomes available.
- The unauthorized resale of Park tickets for commercial purposes violates the terms and conditions of the Park tickets. If an unauthorized act is confirmed, all of the Park tickets purchased by the violator will be invalidated, whether the ticket has been subject to resale or not. Click here for details.
Operational Changes at Facilities and Status of Suspended Operations
Refer to the respective pages for operational changes at facilities and status of suspended operations.
Tokyo Disney Resort Official Hotels:
Guests staying at Tokyo Disney Resort Official Hotels should inquire about admission tickets and guaranteed park admission at each hotel.
Please check with the organizer whether the show will be put on.