Operational Changes and Status of Suspended Operations for Shops
Tokyo Disneyland / Tokyo DisneySea Reopening date and park operations procedures
Operational Changes for shops
- Store entry may be restricted at times
- Please always wear a mask when entering stores
- Please enter/leave stores through designated entry/exit points
- Please sanitize your hands/fingers with the hand sanitizers provided at entry/exit points. Guests are encouraged to use it.
- Baskets, merchandise shelves, and sample items will be regularly wiped down
- Plexiglass barriers will be installed in front of the cash registers in some shops.
- Cast members may be wearing a face shield and gloves at times
- When exchanging cash with guests, we will be using trays
- We recommend the use of credit cards or other means of cashless payments when making purchases.
- Depending on the situation of Park operations, temporarily closed Park facilities are subject to change without notice.
So our Guests can have an enjoyable shopping experience
Please visit the shops in Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea early in the day as many shoppers are expected from the evening to Park closing time.
For details of crowd level forecast for major shops, please check here (in Japanese only).
Shops Inside Parks That Require an Online Reservation
If you would like to use the shops that require an online reservation, please make a reservation through the Advance Shop Entry Reservations system (in Japanese only) to select the date and time to enter the shop.
- Any changes to this information will be announced on the Tokyo Disney Resort Official Website.
Shops Requiring Online Reservations
- Lost River Outfitters
- The merchandise on display at Village Shoppes will only be available for purchase online through November 27. By scanning the barcode for the displayed items, you can purchase the items through the Tokyo Disney Resort App (in Japanese only). (Please refrain from touching the merchandise. The items on display are not sold at Village Shoppes.)
- Online sales of displayed items will end and merchandise will become available for purchase at the shop from November 28.
- Operations may be suspended or the shop may temporarily close without notice.
- An advance reservation is required to use the Hero Armor Station and the Evaluator for My Baymax Hero experience at Treasure Comet. (Advance reservation is not required to purchase the merchandise.) Read more here (in Japanese only)
Please make a reservation through the Advance Shop Reservations system. On the day of visit, please go to the shop at the time you reserved.
- Reservations can be made from 12:00 midnight five days before the day of your visit. However, please note the exceptions as follows.
・On January 8, 2021, Cosmic Encounter and Treasure Comet will accept reservations from 11:00 a.m.
- Only Guests who have made an online reservation may enter the shop.
- With one reservation, up to four persons can enter the shop.
(Admission to Lost River Outfitters is limited to only one person per reservation. Read more here (in Japanese only))
- Reservations can be made once per shop per day.
For details about the types of merchandise available at each shop, please check the Tokyo Disney Resort App (in Japanese only).
- The merchandise may be sold out.
- Cast Members will ask for the booking confirmation email before you enter the shop. Please have the confirmation email ready on your smartphone or have it printed out.
- The Advance Shop Reservation system may have difficulties loading if there is a high volume of visitors to the website. If so, please try accessing again after a while.
Merchandise Related to Tokyo Disneyland Large-scale Development Area
Types of Merchandise Available
1.Items with images of the newly opened facilities Read more here(in Japanese only)
2.Items with designs using logos containing the unique features of each new facility Read more here(in Japanese only)
3.Items that let guests enjoy the world of Walt Disney Animation Studios’ Beauty and the Beast even more Read more here (in Japanese only)
4.Items with motifs from Minnie’s Style Studio Read more here(in Japanese only)
5.Items that let guests enjoy the world of Baymax (Big Hero 6) even more Read more here(in Japanese only)
- The numbers in parentheses indicate the types of available merchandise at each shop
(please refer to Types of Related Merchandise above).
- Village Shoppes (1, 2, and 3, Online sales of displayed items will be available through November 27. From November 28, merchandise will be available at the shop.)
- Gag Factory/Toontown Five and Dime (1 through 4)
- Kingdom Treasures (1 through 4)
- Planet M (1, 2, 4, and 5)
Tokyo Disney Resort App (1 through 5)
- From October 15, Guests visiting Tokyo DisneySea may also purchase the above merchandise items using the Tokyo Disney Resort App.
- Bon Voyage (1 through 5)
- Entry reservations for Bon Voyage can be made through a different advance booking system. Read more here (in Japanese only)
- Until November 27, merchandise types 1, 2, and 3 are on display at Village Shoppes (La Belle Librairie, Little Town Traders, Bonjour Gifts) and will only be available for purchase online. By scanning the barcode for the displayed items, you can purchase the items through the Tokyo Disney Resort App (in Japanese only). From November 28, online sales of displayed items will end and merchandise will become available for purchase at the shop.
Advance reservation is required to enter the shop until further notice. For details, see here (in Japanese only) In addition, the souvenir medallions that was originally planned to be sold here will be available at the Home Store until November 27. From November 28, souvenir medallions will be available at Village Shoppes.
- Depending on the operating conditions, the types of available merchandise at the shops may change. Please check the Tokyo Disney Resort App for the latest information.
Shopping at Bon Voyage (the Disney shop outside the Park)
Click here for details. (in Japanese only)
Operations of Disney Fantasy (Gift shops in Tokyo Disney Resort-related Hotels)
For information on merchandise available at the gift shops located in the Tokyo Disney Resort Official Hotels and Tokyo Disney Resort Partner Hotels, please visit each hotel's official website or contact the hotel directly.
- Upon entering the shop, you may be requested to be in compliance with health and safety guidelines similar to those at the Parks.
Purchasing Merchandise Online Through the Tokyo Disney Resort App
You can shop Park merchandise from your home through the online shopping service (in Japanese only).
From November 1, 2020 through March 31, 2021
Operation period: Scheduled everyday from 7:00 am to 7:45 am (45 minutes).
A notice will be posted on the home page of the app when it is not operating.
- There is a limit to the number of orders that can be handled on each day, so operations may end before the scheduled time.
- This service may be suspended or terminated without notice.
Anyone age 13 and above living in Japan may purchase merchandise. A park ticket is not required.
How to purchase
Please download the Tokyo Disney Resort App on your smartphone.
Tap here to download the app.
You must log in to a Disney account to purchase items online.
If you do not have a Disney account, tap here (the Disney account user registration window will open).
All items sold on the Theme Park Shopping App
- Duffy and Friends merchandise is not eligible.
- Certain items may not be available. A notice regarding such items will be posted on the home page of the Theme Park Shopping App.
- Some items may be sold out.
- Items will be shipped with the price tag attached.
- If you want shopping bags, please purchase them online with your order.
- Returns and exchanges are not possible simply for guest convenience.
Free shipping for orders 10,000 yen or more (tax included) and a shipping fee of 1,000 yen (tax included) will be applied for orders less than 10,000 yen.
Delivery dates is generally two days after the order is placed and may vary depending on the shipping status and destination.
To facilitate the purchase process
- Please prepare your order in advance to expedite your transaction.
- If you currently do not have a Disney account, please create one.
Tap here to open a Disney account (the Disney account user registration window will open).
- If you already have a Disney account, please ensure that your address and telephone number has been registered correctly.
- If you created a Disney account to get a FASTPASS, Standby Pass or Entry Request, please register your address and other information now as such information wasn't required previously. Tap here if you already have a Disney account (the Disney account user registration window will open).
- We recommend that you browse the products and add them to your favorites or cart outside of the order acceptance time. However, please understand that availability is not guaranteed until the order is completed.
During the operation period, it may be difficult to connect to the app due to peak times. In that case, please try again later.
Operational Changes at Facilities and Status of Suspended Operations
Refer to the respective pages for operational changes at facilities and status of suspended operations.
Tokyo Disney Resort Official Hotels:
Guests staying at Tokyo Disney Resort Official Hotels should inquire about admission tickets and guaranteed park admission at each hotel.
Please check with the organizer whether the show will be put on.