Operational Changes and Status of Suspended Operations for Guest Service Facilities
Tokyo Disneyland / Tokyo DisneySea Reopening date and park operations procedures
Guest Service Facilities
- Ticket booths are closed at this time. Please purchase Park tickets in advance through the Tokyo Disney Resort Online Reservations & Tickets website.
- The facility will be wiped down with disinfectant regularly
- There will be limits placed on Guest capacity
- Medical supplies are not sold or offered at Central First Aid.
- Cast Members may use the restrooms to wash hands and use hand sanitizer
- Guided Tours are currently suspended.
- Depending on conditions in the Park, facilities with suspended operations may change without notice. Please see below for latest information.
- The services of Guest Relations Window (inside the Park) at Tokyo Disneyland is provided at Main Street House.
Operational Changes at Facilities and Status of Suspended Operations
Refer to the respective pages for operational changes at facilities and status of suspended operations.
Tokyo Disney Resort Official Hotels:
Guests staying at Tokyo Disney Resort Official Hotels should inquire about admission tickets and guaranteed park admission at each hotel.
Please check with the organizer whether the show will be put on.