Operational Changes and Status of Suspended Operations for Restaurants
Tokyo Disneyland / Tokyo DisneySea Reopening date and park operations procedures
Important information regarding Park restaurants
Operations will be suspended for some restaurants. Please see here for restaurant operations.
- Entertainment programs at show dining facilities will be suspended until further notice.
Menu itemsPlease see here to check the restaurant menus.
Recommended menu items:
- For popcorn details, please click Park. TokyoDisneyland （in Japanese only）Tokyo DisneySea （in Japanese only）
- For new menu items, please click Park. TokyoDisneyland （in Japanese only） Tokyo DisneySea （in Japanese only）
- For menu items to cool you down, please click Park. TokyoDisneyland （in Japanese only） Tokyo DisneySea （in Japanese only）
For menu items related to events that ended during the period of temporary Park closure
Online sales of Menu Souvenir Items for Annual Passport holdersMenu souvenir items will be offered exclusively to Annual Passport holders through the Tokyo Disney Resort App so that these items can be purchased online. Please check here for details. (in Japanese only)
- Online sales are limited to persons age 13 or above who reside in Japan. Purchases can only be shipped within Japan.
Changes in Priority Seating restaurants and information regarding advance reservations
There is a change in Priority Seating restaurants as of 10:00 a.m. July,1, 2020 in order to secure physical distancing and for the health and safety of our Guests. Please see below:
・Center Street Coffeehouse
・Plaza Pavilion Restaurant (until July 31)
・Blue Bayou Restaurant
・Polynesian Terrace Restaurant
・Crystal Palace Restaurant (from August 7)
- Entertainment programs at Polynesian Terrace Restaurant will be suspended until further notice.
- New advance bookings for Plaza Pavilion Restaurant will not be accepted after July 31, 2020. Priority Seating for August 1 through 31, 2020 will be available to Guests who have already made an advance booking. To dine at the restaurant without an advance booking, please queue at the restaurant on the day of your visit.
- Crystal Palace Restaurant will reopen on August 7 offering a buffet focusing on a selection of desserts.
Advance bookings for Priority Seating will be accepted from 10:00 a.m. on August 3, for a dining date from August 7, 2020 to September 3, 2020.
After August 3, advance bookings for Priority Seating will be accepted for a dining date up to one month later.
・Ristorante di Canaletto
・S.S. Columbia Dining Room
・Horizon Bay Restaurant
■To dine at restaurants offering Priority Seating, advance booking is recommended.
- Advance bookings are only available to Guests who have purchased Park tickets.
- Advance bookings are accepted from 10:00 a.m. on July, 1 one month in advance. Advance booking on day of visit are accepted online from 9:00 a.m. (from 10 a.m. on July 1) Bookings will also be accepted at the restaurant from 10:00 a.m. if seats are available.
- Please note you may not be able to dine at the restaurant if its Priority Seating is fully booked.
For purchases and reservations, a registered Disney account is required.
Create your Disney account here(Tokyo Disney Resort Online Reservations & Tickets website will open in a new window.)
- This website may have difficulties loading if there is a high volume of visitors to the site. If you have problems loading the page, please try again after a while.
- Restaurants offering Priority Seating are subject to change. New information will be posted if any changes take place.
Extension of expiration date for food vouchers
- Food vouchers that expired between February 29 and June 11, 2020
- Popcorn vouchers with an exchange period that expired between February 29 and April 30, 2020
- "Very Very Minnie!" Special Food Vouchers that expired on March 31, 2020
The expiration date has been extended so the eligible vouchers will be valid up to March 31, 2022.
Expiration date to be extended to:
When Visiting the Parks
Operational Changes at Restaurants
- Restaurant entry may be restricted at times
- Tables, chairs, counter tops, etc., will be regularly wiped down
- Plexiglass barriers will be installed in front of the cash registers in some shops
- Cast members may be wearing a face shield and gloves at times
- Printed menus will not be available, and guests will be requested to scan codes using their smartphones to check the menu.
- A cast member will provide you with forks, spoons, sugar, and other such items.
- Drinking fountains inside restaurants are not available. For drinking water, please contact a Cast Member for asisstance.
Requests to Guests when visiting the Parks
- Please always wear a mask when entering restaurants, as well as before and after dining.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the restaurant, as well as at the restaurant entrance and exit. Guests are encouraged to use it.
- In the queue areas, markers will be placed to indicate the distance to keep between parties of Guests. We ask for our Guests’ cooperation in keeping an adequate distance from other parties around them.
- We recommend the use of credit cards or other means of cashless payments when making purchases.
- When exchanging cash with guests, we will be using trays
- Some tables will be made unavailable in order to secure physical distancing
- Please return the tray to the designated location after finishing your meal.
- Guests requesting popcorn refills will be given two regular size boxes of popcorn. We ask Guests to refill their popcorn bucket on their own.
Please see below for operational changes at facilities.
Depending on conditions in the Park, facilities with suspended operations may change without notice. Please see below for latest information.
Click the restaurant to see menu
|Ice Cream Cones （in Japanese only）From July 31||ー|
|Eastside Café （in Japanese only）||Reservations|
|Center Street Coffeehouse （in Japanese only）||Reservations|
|Restaurant Hokusai （in Japanese only）||Reservations|
|Refreshment Corner （in Japanese only）||ー|
|Blue Bayou Restaurant （in Japanese only）||Reservations|
|Polynesian Terrace Restaurant (Daytime) （in Japanese only）||Reservations|
|Crystal Palace Restaurant （in Japanese only）From August 7||Reservations|
|The Gazebo （in Japanese only）From July 15||ー|
|The Skipper's Galley （in Japanese only）||ー|
|China Voyager （in Japanese only）||ー|
|Cowboy Cookhouse （in Japanese only）From July 29||ー|
|Camp Woodchuck Kitchen（in Japanese only）From July 8||ー|
|Plaza Pavillion Restaurant （in Japanese only）||ー|
|Pecos Bill Cafe （in Japanese only）From July 15||ー|
|Hungry Bear Restaurant （in Japanese only）||ー|
|Granma Sara's Kitchen （in Japanese only）||ー|
|Captain Hook's Galley （in Japanese only）||ー|
|Queen of Heart's Banquet Hall （in Japanese only）||ー|
|Village Pastry （in Japanese only）From July 29||ー|
|Dinghy Drinks （in Japanese only）From August 9||ー|
|Toon Pop （in Japanese only）||ー|
|Huey,Dewey and Louie's Good Time Café （in Japanese only）||ー|
|Plazma Ray's Dinner （in Japanese only）||ー|
|Pan Galactic Pizza Port （in Japanese only）||ー|
|Tomorrowland Terrace （in Japanese only）||ー|
|The Popping Pod（in Japanese only）From July 8||ー|
|Food Booth（Tomorrowland side）（in Japanese only）From July 22||ー|
|In front of Café Orléans（Popcorn Wagon） （in Japanese only） From July 8||ー|
|Next to Trading Post（Popcorn Wagon） （in Japanese only）||ー|
|In front of Cowboy Cookhouse（Popcorn Wagon）（ in Japanese only） From July 15||ー|
|Next to Castle Carrousel（Popcorn Wagon） （in Japanese only）||ー|
|In front of Pooh’s Hunny Hunt（Popcorn Wagon） （in Japanese only）From July 15||ー|
|Next to The Gazebo（Popcorn Wagon） （in Japanese only）||ー|
|In front of Sweetheart Café（Popcorn Wagon） （in Japanese only）||ー|
|Next to Treasure Comet（Popcorn Wagon） （in Japanese only）||ー|
|Listed below are currently closed|
|Great American Waffle Co.|
|Royal Street Veranda|
|Squeezer's Tropical Juice Bar|
|Fresh Fruit Oasis|
|Boiler Room Bites|
|The Diamond Horseshoe|
|Rackety's Raccoon Saloon|
|Food Booth (Adventureland side)|
|Carriage House Refreshments|
|In front of Polynesian Terrace Restaurant（Popcorn Wagon）|
|In front of the dock for Mark Twain Riverboat（Popcorn Wagon）|
|Café Portfino （in Japanese only）||ー|
|Zambini Brother's Ristorante （in Japanese only）||ー|
|Ristorante di canaletto （in Japanese only）||Reservations|
|Magellan's （in Japanese only）||Reservations|
|Refrescos（in Japanese only）From July 8||ー|
|S.S. Columbia Dining Room （in Japanese only）||Reservations|
|Restaurant Sakura （in Japanese only）||Reservations|
|Restaurant Sakura (Terrace seats) （in Japanese only）From July 27||ー|
|Dockside Dinner （in Japanese only）||ー|
|New York Deli （in Japanese only）||ー|
|Barnacle Bill's（in Japanese only）From July 16||ー|
|Cape Cod Cook-off （in Japanese only）||ー|
|Bayside Takeout （in Japanese only）From August 6||ー|
|Horizon Bay Restaurant （in Japanese only）||Reservations|
|Expedition Eats（in Japanese only）From July 27||ー|
|Yucatan Base Camp Grill （in Japanese only）||ー|
|Lost River Cookhouse （in Japanese only）||ー|
|Casbah Food Court （in Japanese only）||ー|
|Sultan's Oasis （in Japanese only）From July 15||ー|
|Vulcania Restaurant （in Japanese only）||ー|
|Nautilus Galley （in Japanese only）From July 15||ー|
|Sebastian's Calypso Kitchen （in Japanese only）||ー|
|In front of Lido Isle（Popcorn Wagon） （in Japanese only）||ー|
|In front of Dockside Stage（Popcorn Wagon） （in Japanese only）||ー|
|Next to Aquatopia（Popcorn Wagon） （in Japanese only）||ー|
|Next to Hangar Stage（Popcorn Wagon）（in Japanese only）From July 15||ー|
|In front of Flounder’s Flying Fish Coaster（Popcorn Wagon） （in Japanese only）||ー|
|In front of Arabian Coast（Popcorn Wagon） （in Japanese only）From August 5||ー|
|In front of Soaring: Fantastic Flight（Popcorn Wagon） （in Japanese only）||ー|
|Listed below are currently closed|
|Mamma Biscotti’s Bakery|
|Cape Cod Confections|
|The Teddy Roosevelt Lounge|
|High Tide Treats|
|Hudson River Harvest|
|Papadakis Fresh Fruit|
|Liberty Landing Diner|
|Miguel's El Dorado Cantina|
|In front of Liberty Landing Diner（Popcorn Wagon）|
|In front of Cape Cod Cook-Off（Popcorn Wagon）|
|In front of Sea Turtle Souvenirs（Popcorn Wagon）|
Operational Changes at Facilities and Status of Suspended Operations
Refer to the respective pages for operational changes at facilities and status of suspended operations.
Tokyo Disney Resort Official Hotels:
Guests staying at Tokyo Disney Resort Official Hotels should inquire about admission tickets and guaranteed park admission at each hotel.
Please check with the organizer whether the show will be put on.