Key Health and Safety Measures at Disney Resort Line
Tokyo Disneyland / Tokyo DisneySea Reopening date and park operations procedures
- Please wear a mask inside the stations and on the Resort Liners. Please also be considerate of others when you cough or sneeze.
- Many visitors are expected around the time that the Parks open or close. Please help us ease the congestion by avoiding these times and take a less crowded train.
- Please avoid staying at the station and riding the Resort Liner for an extended period of time.
- We may temporarily limit entry to the stations and ask you to wait to board to prevent crowding.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are available at the service counter in each station.
- Cast Members will be sanitizing frequently touched objects, such as ticket machines, straps, and handrails.
- Plexiglass barriers are installed at the ticket counters. Cast Members may also be wearing face coverings and gloves.
- Trays will be used at ticket counters for transactions.
Operational Changes at Facilities and Status of Suspended Operations
Refer to the respective pages for operational changes at facilities and status of suspended operations.
Tokyo Disney Resort Official Hotels:
Guests staying at Tokyo Disney Resort Official Hotels should inquire about admission tickets and guaranteed park admission at each hotel.
Please check with the organizer whether the show will be put on.